The Castle

Frisk shivered in the cold as she walked. It had been a long day at the market, but at least she had sold all of her wares.

Now, she just had to walk a few miles.

She looked up as thunder rumbled. Lighting flashed, revealing a forbidding castle. Frisk shivered against, feeling her shoes squish with every step.

A split second decision rang in her head.

And Frisk headed towards the nearby castle.

-_-

Her fingers had gone numb when she finally reached the castle, but Frisk managed to reach up and knock on the door.

It was answered immediately.

A male skeleton stood in the doorway, dressed in fine clothes. He looked surprised when he saw her. "Young lady, come inside."

"I-I was just about to ask you that-"

"Come inside, its freezing!"

Frisk quickly entered, feeling water drip off her. "T-Thank you." she managed. "I-I was just hoping for a bed."

"Of course, of course!" he said. "I would be delighted to, Miss..."

"Frisk."

"Frisk. Well, my name is Sans, and I am the master of this place. If you aren't hungry, I was hoping you would join me in the library, once you're cleaned up?"

"I-I will sir."

He smiled, stopping in front of a door.

Frisk didn't notice his teeth.

~'~'~

She took a nice, hot bath.

When Frisk stepped out, a nightgown was lying on the bed. She slipped it on, feeling it extend to her ankles. She quietly stepped out, walking down the hall to a door.

She opened the door and stepped into the library. Sans was sitting in a armchair, reading a book. He smiled as she entered, sitting in the armchair across from him. "I'm so glad you decided to knock this evening."

"Thank you sir. Why?"

"You see, my brother left for a trip a few nights ago. I've been here all alone. So, imagine my happiness when a potential bride showed up."

"B-Bride, sir?"

Sans chuckled, revealing sharp fangs. Frisk paled, about to stand up-

"Sit down."

Frisk sat back down. Staring at the handsome monster standing up, her thoughts whirled into peace.

"You see, I like beautiful things. So does my brother, but he finds it in the male variety." he said, kneeling in front of her. The vampire reached up to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear, revealing her neck. "And you are very beautiful."

Part of Frisk wanted to scream, run away. But another part whispered to stay, love him.

Sans smirked, reaching up and biting down on her throat. She screamed in pain, feeling her sight darken.

She slipped into sleep.

~'~'~

Sans groaned in desire as he slaked his thirst. This young woman tasted like apples and sunshine- so very sweet.

Part of him wanted to drain her dry, drink up to the very last drop.  But he yanked his self control forward and he stopped. He grabbed a knife from his pocket and cut deep enough so marrow welled up.

He held it to her lips and let her drink.