Shock

~Chapter 20~ .:Shock:.

Previous

Sasuke growled, "GRAVITY, god dammit!", he emerged from his table, grabbing his backpack and ran outside of the classroom.

I didn't move. I stayed on my seat. That was the loudest he spoke since we've broken up. I kept my tears in my heart. I wanted to stay strong. Strong without Sasuke.

Hidan sighed and muttered, "damn it, he's still not feeling better"

I rose my eyebrows. Did Hidan knew about our breakup? Whatever it doesn't matter.

--------------------~---------------------

Hinata's POV

It's been 5 years without him. After high school graduation, I never saw Naruto again. In fact, he didn't graduate and what I'm hearing is that he's still in high school. Right now, I stand in a college as a professor of biology. And I taught it for a year now. I was somewhat interested in teaching since I had compliments saying that I was a great tutor back then...one complement was from Naruto.

A lot of things had happen. I moved out of fathers' houses and Neji is engaged with Tenten. Surprisingly, Ino got back with Shikamaru in a year from when she broke up with him! I felt relieved and felt confident. I feel stronger than ever. But since Sakura isn't with Sasuke, she also joined the bet. Sakura right now is going to go out of her medical school soon to officially work in a hospital. I'm so proud of her! Not only that but she smiles a lot too. It's as if she doesn't know Sasuke at all!

I frowned as I sat on my chair. I dazed off to the ceiling of my classroom. I've recently been sent a notice that a new student would be arriving. Which is weird because it's rare to have a new student in the middle of the semester. I glanced at the clock and sighed; only five more minutes until I teach.

I stood up to set up my chalk board and not bothering to check the attendance papers to peek at who the new student was.

"Good afternoon, Professor Hinata", said an angelic voice.

I turned around to see my best and sweetest student, "Good afternoon, Suzuki"

She had long brown hair with probably the most dazzling blue eyes you'll ever see. Her face was so child like, it reminded me of the high school me. She smiled and walked towards me, "How are you?"

I smiled and patted her head, "Just fine. And you?"

She smiled brightly, "I'm excited! I heard the news about the new student in our class. Some of my friends claim that they saw him and that he was hot", she blushed at the word.

I smiled, "I hope you two hook up. You already seem to like him!"

She plays with her fingers. Oh! She reminds me of the young me too much! "Even though I haven't seen the new student, I want to be friends with him!"

I sighed, "You still haven't found any friends?"

Suzuki has been alone for as long as I've known her. She doesn't know how it is like to have friends. That is why I spoke to her about my past life in high school, just excluding Naruto's name with just calling him "the boy". She seemed very interested about my past, she even asked me if I still love "the boy". I told her yes. I still love him, in truth. But I realized it's too late now. He's been in high school for five years and that's enough time for him to find a girl.

Suzuki smiled and sat on her seat, "What are we learning about today?"

I thought about it for a second then replied, "We are going to talk about the neuron in detail"