Could Get Used to This

In the morning I awoke to the gentle sound of Lexa humming in my ear, "Good morning."

    That was a lot better than waking up to my alarm clock. I smiled then turned to face Lexa. Her head was propped up on her hand as she smiled brightly.

    She leaned forward and gently kissed my forehead. I blushed and looked down.

    I looked up, "I'm gonna get ready."

    I started to get up but before I could get out of the bed Lexa grabbed my arm and pulled be back into the bed while saying quietly, "Stay just a little longer."

    I frowned at her but her pouting face turned my frown into a smile. I laid down facing her and put a hand on her neck. She smiled at me and kissed my neck gently, sending shivers down my spine. She rolled on top of me, straddling my hips, while placing kisses all over my neck. I held onto her waist and bit my bottom lip in an attempt to control my moans that were screaming to be released. Lexa pressed her body against mine and started trailing her kisses down my neck and to my collar bone. She started tugging at my shirt so I lifted my arms, allowing her to slide it off my body. She started kissing down to my breasts. The moment her lips came into contact with my breast was when a moan escaped my lips. I could feel Lexa smile against my skin.

    I put a finger under her chin and tilted her head up to face me. I seductively pulled her by her chin towards me and locked our lips together. I could feel the sparks between us go off as our breathing began to quicken. Our lips were dancing together causing butterflies to explode in my stomach. During our kiss I glanced over at the clock on the night stand and my eyes widened. IT WAS ALMOST TIME FOR SCHOOL. I pulled away from Lexa.

    She started to say confused, "Did I do something wrong?"

    I quickly said, "Not at all, it's just almost time for school."

    I quickly shot off the bed and got ready faster than I ever had before. I went into the bathroom to do my makeup and as soon as I turned on the lights I shrieked when I looked into the mirror. I had a trail of hickies running down my neck and to my chest.

    Lexa must've heard my shriek because she ran into the bathroom and said worriedly, "What's wrong, babe?"

    I pointed to the hickies.

    Lexa's eyes widened as she blushed and said, "Sorry about that, I must've gotten carried away."

    I sighed, "Well I guess I can try and cover them up with makeup."

    I started to chuckled a little.

    Lexa gave me a quizzical look.

    I said, "It's just this situation is kinda funny."

    Lexa started to chuckled too, "I guess it is."

    I then said, "Well you should probably start to get ready."

    Lexa nodded then walked out of the bathroom to get ready as I started to try and cover up my hickies and put on makeup.

    I did the best I could but you could still see some of the hickies. I walked out of the bathroom when I was done and Lexa was already ready.

    I said confused, "How do you get ready to quickly?"

    She said cockily with a wink, "Just a natural talent."

    I smiled while rolling my eyes at her then we both walked through her front door. Lexa locked the door behind her then joined me in my car. Lexa got into the passenger seat and drove us.