19. i dont have time for games

Start from the beginning

"who are they?" alec asked.

"my friends. my pack. and you can be with us if you want. but you're gonna have to fight." scott told him.

"against monroe?" alec asked.

"and everyone that follows her." scott replied.

"she said she'd find me. that she'd hunt me down and kill me. she didn't care how old i was. she said i was a monster." alec said.

"you're not a monster. you're a werewolf. like me." scott told him, flashing his red eyes.

scott started to walk off and derek, skylar and stiles joined him. after malia, liam, payton and caleb also joined with lydia not far behind. alec ran up to them and decided to join them. skylar wrapped her arm behind the small of stiles' back and he kissed her cheek.

together, they were unstoppable.

-

stiles and skylar were back at beacon hills. they returned because payton, liam, mason and corey were graduating. the graduation was going to be held outside of the school. it was a nice sunny day and everything was set up.

scott, malia and lydia had also returned to beacon hills to see them graduate. they all decided to sit together. scott and malia sat down beside each other and malia grabbed scotts hand, giving him a smile.

lydia went and sat down in front of them so she was sitting beside her mother who was going to be handing out the diplomas, considering she was still the principal.

stiles and skylar sat beside scott and malia. once they sat down, stiles grabbed skylars hand and she kissed his cheek.

amy and caleb went to sit by skylar and all of them waited patiently for the graduation to start.

lydias mother had went down the list and passed the students their diplomas.

"corey bryant." natalie said with a smile.

corey walked over to her and grabbed his diploma, the pack was clapping and cheering.

"payton davis." natalie said as skylar got up from her seat and clapped along with caleb and amy.

natalie passed payton her diploma and gave her a tight hug.

"liam dunbar." natalie said making scott get up from his seat and he clapped and whistled.

liam walked over to natalie, grabbed his diploma and he shock her hand. he went over to payton and kissed her temple.

"mason hewitt." natalie said as everyone cheered and clapped.

mason walked over with a big smile on his face. once he got his diploma, he went over to corey and grabbed his hand.

stiles nudged skylars arm and she looked over at him. stiles had something planned, scott, malia and lydia were all in on it.

"can we go inside for a sec?" stiles asked her and she nodded.

skylar and stiles both stood up and walked inside the school, what skylar didn't notice was malia, lydia and scott were following behind them.

stiles brought skylar into the school and she was extremely confused at this point.

"babe, what's going on?" skylar asked him and he couldn't contain his smile.