Vampiress

In the world of humans and light there is always Darkness, Vampires prowl through the night and out of the Darkness there are still those few freaks... Amber sterling is one of them. a Vampire she was born into the darkness but an old and royal blood rises in her she becomes a Phoenix... NO, not the mythical bird, but a Vampire immune to all natural enemy of the vampires... Garlic, Crucifix, and light... she can even look into a mirror and see herself, but with royal standards she uproots a long-lost gift of foresight, but only around the one guy that makes her feel normal, her soulmate, a human, but the Darkness can not approve of it so the only solution is to kill him... the simple, easy, and most horrific choice... will Amber see far enough to save him, can she save her sister and brothers of the Darkness and keep them out of it long enough for her survival will her few friends be killed once they know too, can they survive, or will they all die in the end?

********************************************************************

thanx for reading... i am now workin on the first chapter, so dont worry, plez tell me what you think and what you think i should change

thanx y'all

-Niki

( Pic of Andy Sterling, Ambers brother) >>>>>>>>>