The Leaders Summit

Mulai dari awal

"Yeah the war ending half way through really stuck in his ghraw. What he wanted was perpetual combat, but at this late stage of the game I have no intrest in war" Azazel says.

"The seeds of discontent" Serafall says.

"The behavior isn't exclusive to my faction" Azazel says back making Serafall sink I her seat a little.

Then Sirzechs asks "again I ask that we stay focused on the matter at hand, after all that's why we convened here"

"Can you spare the robosity won't you, can we just make peace and be done with it" Azazel says and all of us become shocked " That's the purpose of this grand summit isn't it. Of course it is. Our perpetual three way stale mate is getting rather old and is hardly doing this world any favors. I asume we are all in agreement on that"

"Both of our war generals have been annihilated" Chief Micheal says.

I then look at Xenovia and she was looking at Irina with worry.

"We have a complication, once again it isn't our three powers, but these forces are equally or if not ore destructive. They are The Green, Red, and White Dragon Emperors. So I would like there thoughts" Azazel says.

"What I want is to fight someone as strong as me" Vali states.

"Heh, yes but you can still find alot of powerful opponents without having a ear" Azazel says to Vali.

"I suppose" Vali says back.

"How about you Green Dragon Emperor?" Azazel says.

"I don't want any war so I don't have to die protecting the ones I love and care about" I state.

"I see, and you Red Dragon Emperor" Azazel says eyeing Issei.

"Eeeh I Uhhh Umm wow, yeah I'm not really good with coming up with that kind of stuff on the spot so uhh" Issei gets out.

"I see, then why don't I make it a little easier for you Issei try to focus here. If we start fighting again you won't be able to have your way with any single girl with large breasts" Azazel explains and Issei gasps at the thought "but if we make peace instead, then prosperity and propagation become far more important"

"Issei is going to say something very stupid"

"You mean like baby making" Issei shouts with a lewd face.

I mentally face palm "called it"

"That's right, and imagine those training sessions"

"Azazel shut up!!!" I yell in my head.

"Peace means a daily dose of breasts, war means no sexy time. You understand"

Issei then becomes shocked then is about to yell something stupid but I cover his mouth then say to him "don't say anything stupid. Just say I want peace understand"

Issei nods and I uncover his mouth "I want peace"

"Red Dragon Emperor, did you still have a question you wanted to ask me" Chief Micheal says.

"Yes, although I didn't figure you would remember that" Issei says.

"I made a promise"

"You weren't fair to Asia" Issei states.

Asia then looks up at Issei with shock.

"I want to know why you kicked her out of the church. She loves God more than any one"

"Issei stop" I tell him.

"After God was destroyed only the system remained. The only thing we had to keep the faith is our power to administer divine protection, mercy, and miricles. Even with me as the center the church is barely functioning right now. Consequently the there was a need to avoid anything that could negatively effect our system" Chief Micheal explains.