"Come on, Jordy," I whispered in her ear, calling her by the nickname again. She tensed up, and I hoped she wasn't thinking about that bastard anymore. He was never good enough for her, I just wished she saw it before she was hurt.

"Jordy," I continued to say, teasing her further. Jordan was getting annoyed and she looked like she was going to hit me.

"That's it," she snapped, pushing me away. I didn't want to let go. "I'm spending the rest of the flight in the bathroom to get away from you."

Jordan stood up, passing me as quickly as she could. I tried tripping her, so she'd fall against me, but it didn't work. Before she could shut the door, I called out, "Wait, Jordy, let me join you!"

She slammed the door as hard as she could, making me smirk, and her friend behind us laugh.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After everyone was off the plane, we found our way to the camp. I don't think anyone was too excited about being here. I saw Jordan holding her bags next to a few girls. One of them I recognized, because she kissed me back when we were freshmen. Aimee Dennett. Her and Jordan began hating each other a few months ago because Aimee slept with someone or something. I don't remember much of it.

As I walked closer, I heard their conversation and noticed how annoyed Jordan looked to be there.

"Because it is a camp, Aimee," I heard one of the other girls say.

"Well, I don't like it-" The redhead began, but stopped when she tripped over a small rock. Out of instinct, I dropped everything in my hands and caught her before she could hit the ground. She looked up at me and giggled while I looked at her in confusion.

"Why, thank you," Aimee giggled again and placed a hand on my chest. Jordan looked annoyed and I'd let myself think she was jealous. I was sure it was just because her and Aimee used to be friends. I helped Aimee stand up and began picking up my fallen luggage.

"No problem. Just be careful where you step next time," I shrugged. It wasn't a big deal, really. After I finished picking up everything, I turned toward Jordan. She was watching all the students walk back and forth to get to their next classes. This was a school to begin with.

She hadn't noticed me yet, so I walked over to her left and knocked into her after saying, "You look excited."

Her luggage tumbled to the ground, earning me a glare. I wouldn't expect anything different. As she was picking up her bags, a boy came over and started helping her. I didn't like how close his hand was to hers, but there wasn't much I could do. When their hands brushed and Jordan looked up, I felt my breath catch in my throat.

The boy held her bag up for her and smiled. "Jordan, is that you?" He asked her.

So he already knew her?

Jordan smiled and I felt my face started to turn red from anger. Did they date or something? Was he a boyfriend I didn't know about before?

"Yeah, it is!" Jordan confirmed, placing a hand on her chest. "Ryan, it's been forever since I saw you last! Oh, my gosh!"

She jumped up and hugged him, and I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Why wasn't it me she was hugging as tight as she could?

"I haven't see you since second grade! You look so different!"

"It's been ten years," I interrupted their conversation from behind. Jordan turned around and glared for a second, only to turn back to Ryan and smile again.

"Oh, let me introduce you to my friends," Jordan turned to the three girls that stood beside her. I wasn't paying much attention to the introductions as I kept a firm glare pointed toward the boy who stood beside her.