Chapter 1 😊

8:00am
It was a normal day at FLC Fashion I was working on some files. As I was working I heard my name "Morgan". I turned it was Eunji she smiled walking over. She said "I'm going for coffee want to come". I nodded then got up walking with her. When we got there she sighed. She said "I'm so depressed CEO is out on business". I said "he does have a company to run Eunji". She said "but he should be here now and he's not". I realized what she was doing. She always gets coffee for Mr. Park. If he's not here she asks someone else to go with her. She's something her crush is bad. Then I was summoned to the CEO's office. Eunji said "he isn't here how is that possible". I shrugged I said "I'll get going first". I ran to the elevators then went to the 33th floor. As I was going up the elevator stopped. It was the 24th floor. It was Mr. Park he got on he looked at me he bowed. I bowed then he hit 33 but realized it was already pressed. He said "are you going to my office". I said "I was summoned". He said "by who" I said "I am sorry sir I don't know". Mr. Park nodded then he said "I'll guess we will go together if that's ok". I said "its fine sir" he nodded then it was silent the rest of the way up. When we reached the floor he let me off first. Then the lady at the desk stopped me. She said "I was told oh Mr. Park". Jay stopped he said "why are you summoning her". She said "oh she forgot to get her invitation for the business trip next week". She said "I didn't want her to miss out". Mr. Park said "ah ok" he walked into his office. She said "this stays between us but I think he has a thing for you" I said "really". She nodded then said "don't tell Eunji". Then he buzzed her he said "if Morgan is still there tell her to come in my office for a moment". She pressed a button she said "yes sir". Then I walked to the door and guards opened it. When I walked in he said "is your department almost done with editing". I said "yes sir it was suppose to be given to you by Eunji yesterday". He said "I didn't receive it and I need it" I said "I'll go fix it". He nodded I went back down. Eunji was talking to Taehyun. He was surprised to see me when I came up he said "get scolded". I said "Eunji I need the files we edited". She said "why" I said "I have to turn them in now". She handed them to me then I turned she said "why are you doing my job". I turned I said "because your late turning them in". She sighed I ran them to Mr. Park. He was glad I did then I went back down. After hours of working I went home. I was so tired and I fell asleep on the coach.