9

'I ship you two, but honestly, I ship Kunwin as well..' Ten stated mischievously to the two. Yuta's eyes widened with jealousy. His mind was running constant thoughts throughout that day. 'Does he like Kun? What if he leaves me for Kun? Am I good enough?'

He wasn't himself all day because of Ten's comment. Ten noticed and text him to see if he was alright

123456789TEN: I didn't mean it Yuta, you 2 are cute together. Don't let what I said bring you down.

Yuta: What if he likes him though and is just going out with me to make Kun notice him more?

123456789TEN: Yuta wake up, this is WinWin we are talking about. He would never do that. He talks about you 24/7. He's head over heels for you. I only said what I said because I wanted to mess with you. Please don't take offence and be happy you have him.

Yuta: Thank you Ten.

Their conversation was short lived but his thoughts still ran wild. Even though Ten told him it was a joke- he can't help but think its true.

He was sat with his boyfriend laying with his head on his lap. Yuta played with his hair.

'Who was that?' WinWin said gently

'I love you WinWin' Yuta blurted out. 'I love you too Yuta, why was that so out of the blue?' WinWin chuckled. Yuta looked down at him; 'Seriously, do you love me?' Yuta questions.

WinWin sits up concerned; 'What's wrong babe?' Yuta bowed his head down in shame- 'Do you like Kun?' he slowly says tearing up. WinWin knew why he asked this; 'This is because of what Ten said earlier isn't it?' Yuta turned to him as he sniffled his nose. WinWin drew him into his embrace- 'Of course I don't Yuta- you are the only one for me. If I liked Kun- I wouldn't be with you right now would I? You can ask any of the members about how much I talk about you and they will say all the time! I probably get on their nerves so much. But guess what, I don't even care. I want to tell the world that your my man and that if anyone goes near you, they are dead.'

WinWin's comment was what Yuta wanted to hear and it made him instantly happy. It made him giggle and made him love him even more hearing them sweet words from him.

'I'm sorry for doubting you baby..' he says pulling away from WinWin. 'Its fine, I understand. Never forget them words because they will always remain true..' WinWin kissed him passionately.

WinWin then layed his head once again on his lap while his boyfriend stroked his hands through his hair.

Words can't describe how happy he was.. 

(A/N ahhhhh this was so bad- I'm so sorry guys. I'm thinking of making a more angry one in the future but right now i have no clue. this came of the top of my mind so sorry if its bad and rushed. i hoped you enjoyed this shit chapter and i will make better ones soon, hopefully. c you in the next one!!)