5

(A/N this is a chat between Taeyong and Yuta- nobody else. also- this has nearly hit 100 reads,,, thank you guys so much!! xox) (also some swearing)

Yuta: Who was WinWin talking about in the kitchen?

Taeyong: Yuta, I'm not answering that. That's between me and WinWin

Yuta: It's Doyoung isn't it?

Taeyong: No Yuta, it isn't Doyoung. That's all I'm telling you

Yuta: Please Taeyong- it's making me so sad cause I know it isn't me. Just tell me so I can ship them to make him happy. I like him so much Taeyong you have no idea. It just isn't me he wants, is it..

Taeyong: Speak to him Yuta

Yuta: I'm nervous okay!!! I seem like this tough character but when it comes to stuff like this- what do I do? I can't just go up to him and be like- Your perfect and I want you to be mine. It isn't that easy.

(Taeyong added WinWin)

Yuta: TAEYONG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Taeyong: Read the previous messages please WinWin

Yuta: NO WINWIN DONT READ THE PREVIOUS MESSAGES

Taeyong: I promise you WinWin, it will make you happy

WinWin: Okay..

Yuta: Is this some kind of joke- I cant believe you right now. I TRUSTED you.

Taeyong: You will thank me in a second, trust me.

Yuta: Well that's a difficult thing to do now that you've just done this.

WinWin: Yuta..

Yuta: Yes WinWin?

WinWin: Is it true?

Yuta: You know what- fuck it. I love you so much WinWin. I love your looks, personality, absolutely everything. Its fine if you don't like me, I get it..

WinWin: Yuta..

Yuta: This has to be a prank.

Taeyong: The conversation me and WinWin had was about you Yuta.

Yuta: I need proof

Taeyong: (sends a picture of the piece of paper that WinWin had wrote on (A/N last chapter))

WinWin: I love you Yuta, I'm finally able to say it. I've liked you for ages. Everything about you. When you wore that vest I nearly died over how fit you looked. You have so many skills that I admire. I hope this is enough proof

Taeyong: Your welcome Yuta :)

---

Yuta quickly turned of his phone and ran towards his door and opened it. WinWin was on the other side. With teary eyes- they stared at each other for a few seconds before engulfing each other in a hug.

Yuta looked to the side to see Taeyong smiling. He silently said- 'I'm so sorry, thank you so much'. Taeyong just winked as he went back in his room, as his job was done.

This was just the beginning..

(A/N aweee how sweet. i have no clue how to continue this but i'll come up with something. hope you enjoyed and i'll see you in the next one)