Girl Meets Future

Chapter 56

Logan's pov

Life moves on, friendships change, relationships change. I have been through alot in my life during high school, mostly freshman year. I thought it would never end, I thought I would never be happy, but I was wrong. I look back and smile at everything. I always wish I could go back in time and tell myself to just hold on.

My friends have brought me to where I am, all of them. They all taught me things that I would never expect anyone to teach me. I never thought I would have any friends, heck I never thought I would have someone there to love me.

Lucas and I dated for three years, it was a great time. But not all high school relationships last, unless it's Farkle and Riley or Cory and Topanga. I moved on he moved on, we're still friends. Somehow a year can change a person, and we both let the break up go. My younger self would think it was the end of the world, but now I just laugh at it. It was an innocent high school relationship, and it ended.

I am now twenty four and graduated from college to become a lawyer. Shawn never really thought that was what I would do, but it was what I want to do. I still want to do it. Topanga had helped me with it as well, but she claims most of the work I did myself.

I keep in touch with my old friends, but we're not all together. Farkle and Riley got married two years ago and have a baby, Maya went off to become an artist, Lucas moved back to Texas, and Zay moved to Colorado for college.

Life changes, people change, life doesn't stop moving.

-

"Maya I told you." I roll my eyes as I walk down the street to get to work. "I'll be there."

"You always say that, and you always show up late." Maya snaps back.

"I know, but I haven't seen you guys in a year, I'm obviously gonna be there."

"Good, be on time."

"I said I'd be there, not on time." I smile and hang up before she could get another word out. I straighten out my blazer and open the Starbucks coffee shop and walk in. As I go through the line and get to the front, I look up and smile as I see a guy standing there. He has light blonde hair, blue eyes, and was definitely over six foot.

"Hi." I say lightly with a grin on my face.

"Hey," he smiles and stares at me for a second until he snaps back, "What can I get you?"

"Caramel Macchiato to go please." I hand him my gift card. He swipes it and hands it back, but before he goes to get my order he turns around and looks at me.

"I'm Casey."

"Logan." I respond.

"Would you maybe want to go out sometime?" he questions. I pull out my notepad and write my phone number.

"Depends how my drink taste, maybe you'll get my number." I smirk. He walks back to make it then comes out and hands it to me. I take a sip and hand him my number.

"Call me sometime." I smile, he smiles back as I walk out with my drink, then head to work.

A/N: And that's the book! Thank you all so much for all the support, it means the world to me :)

If you want to check out more books by me, I released two new books, Legend and Infinity :) Those are always up for you guys to read.

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)