#1-20 Quotes

1.It doesn't matter who, but everyone has a dark time in their life. I think that everyone has at least one thing from the past they want to bury.

2.Sometimes it's better to stay in the dark, because in the dark there may be fear, but there's also hope.

3.It's important to put a lot of years into your life, but equally important to put a lot of life in your years.

4.The good thing about music is when it hits you don't feel any pain.

5.Once you are happy with yourself, life will be a breeze! Otherwise you are going to be dealing with storms all your life.

6.Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

7.Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8.Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

9.When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.

10.Feelings change - Memories don't

11.Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names.

12.Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

13.Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... its learning to dance in the rain.

14. I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't mean to be.

15.It's amazing because, when you're a kid you see the life you want and it never crosses your mind that it isn't going to turn out that way.

16.Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

17.Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come.

18.That wich does not kill us, only makes us stronger.

19.You are only young once, but you can be immature forever,

20.Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.