[ 42 ] ! BONUS CHAPTER !

Start from the beginning

"What's in your mind? Care to share?" Jungkook saysㅡ snapping me from the train of thoughts. I look at him in the eyes.

"Nothing. It's just.. you look so handsome tonight." I smileㅡ slightly shaking my head while snaking my arms up to his chest and went to wrap them around his neck.

"Ah.. well you look beautiful. You took my breath away tonight, Kim Yoona. Heck you took my breath away everytime you smile." He smirks and I feel him tightening his arms around my waistㅡ pulling me closer towards his muscular body.

"Eomma! Aappa!!" A small voice calling us being heard from afar.

We pull away from each other and turn, only to see Jiyeon is running towards us in her small cute white dress. Jungkook reaches out his arms to catch her and carry her up. Jiyeon wraps her arms around his neckㅡ giggling.

"How's my little princess, huh?" Jungkook asks herㅡ pinching her tiny nose.

"Happy. Healthy. And full. Ahahaha I ate a lot of foods just now with halmeoni. They were so delicious." She answers giddily.

I smile looking at my daughter talking happily to Jungkookㅡ her stepfather. I was so happy that she could accept him as her father. The moment she called him 'appa'  this evening.. made me almost burst into tears. Jungkook was shocked at first, but I can tell that he was too happy so he went to engulf her in a tight hug. He realized that she has accepted him as her father.

"Why don't we go eat some cakes over there? How's that sound?" Jungkook asks. Jiyeon nods eagerly as she heard the sound of another sweet treats to devour.

"Let's go!!" Jiyeon says excitedly. Jungkook just laugh at her cuteness and start to head towards the long table filled with variety of foods and sweetsㅡ with me following them from behind.

***

"Finally, I get to have you alone." Jungkook whispers to my ear in his husky voice.

Me and Jungkook are now in our suite at one of the famous 5-stars hotel here in South Korea. It's just two of us. Jiyeon fell asleep before the event ended. And my ex-parents in law ( Mark's parents ) decided to bring her along with them to their hotel for a night. With a reason, wanting to give us some space and privacy to enjoy our first night..

Ergh..parents.

"You're so beautiful Yoona.." Jungkook whispers huskily. He leans in to kiss my lips before moving down to kiss my collarbone. I let out a soft moan.

"Don't get me wrong. You do look pretty in this dress, but it might look prettier if its on the floor." He smirks.

Oh God JEON JUNGKOOK!

"Jungkook.."

"Yes sweetheart. Don't worry. Tonight, I'm gonna make you feel good all night long." He leans to kiss my neck and collarboneㅡ making me moan in pleasure.

Suddenly, he takes off my dress and toss it on the floor. Leaving me only in my undergarments.

"I love you, Yoona." He whispers truthfully.

"I love you too, Jungkook.." I reply. As he proceed to take off the rest of my clothes and hisㅡ before he starts to please me even more, bringing me to the ecstasy; full with passion, lust and desire.

THE END ( for real now! )

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

[ DISCLAIMER ]

The last chapter was basically a trick chapter or an alternative ending, if you wanted her to end up with Mark then the last chapter is the ending for you. If you wanted her to end up with Jungkook then this is the ending for you. Terribly sorry for making you confused and all I'm so so sorry..

______________________

THAT IS IT PEOPLE! PHEW! It's 2:22 a.m. now and I AM DONE PEOPLE! I AM DONEEE YEAAYYY!!!

I hope you satisfied with the ending now 😂 oh dude. Im sleepy af rn.

For one last time! Thank you guys so so so much for your votes, comments and endless supports. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter okay? Please vote and if this wouldn't be such a burden.. could you please check out my other books too? I'd appreciate if you do that.

Okay I'm going to sleep now. Please take care and stay healthy. Have a nice day, amazing people! I love you guys. So so much!

Goodbye!

Xoxo,
TaeMelon 🍉