First.

I couldn't sleep at all today, so instead I decided to organize my dorm, by the time I saw the sun rising I knew I had to start getting myself together for my first day at my new school. I decided to straighten my hair and put a little more effort in my makeup as I don't want to look bad especially on the first day.

I walked to school that day, it took me some time to figure out exactly where my new school was located but I eventually got there. I walked in, and immediately was greeted at the door and asked for my name. "Bitna, 16, Busan" I said in a rather shy voice. The boy looked up at me, he looked oddly way too cheerful with the fact that it's the morning. He introduced himself as "daehwi". "You're from Busan? We rarely accept students that reside outside of Seoul, you must be very talented I'd love to see your art area- wait, vocal? you're in vocal room C, I am too actually! I guess I'll be seeing you around. " he smiled as I nodded my head and he handed me my class schedule for the year. My first class of the day was biology, I decided to not stop at my locker and just head straight to class. I guess I wasn't as early as I expected because almost every seat was taken. "Amazing" I muttered under my breath sarcastically. Before I could even find somewhere to sit, the teacher decided to introduce me as the new student, everyone turned their heads to face me, I could feel my cheeks heating up, I hated being the center of attention, just as I was asked to introduce myself, someone else walked in.. "Oh Thank God" I whispered to myself. The boy who walked in had the brightest red hair, at least the attention was off me now. I guess he was a new student too by the fact that everyone in the classroom seemed confused. The teacher checked his list and he announced that there would be 2 new students joining the class, me and red hair boy. He introduced himself first as Im Youngmin and I introduced myself as Kim Bitna. The boy looked familiar, I guess I'll have to find out.