FIFTY NINE

imsebastianstan: i've tried drafting this caption so many times and i can never really get it right, but here goes: you know those people who come into your life and break everything apart and put it back together in ways you couldn't ever imagine...

imsebastianstan: i've tried drafting this caption so many times and i can never really get it right, but here goes: you know those people who come into your life and break everything apart and put it back together in ways you couldn't ever imagine? that's june. five years ago i left a comment on her instagram: 'need a hand?'. it changed my life. well, no. it was june that changed my life. nothing has ever been the same, and i'm grateful for it every day since.

a week ago, she took me to lizzie's roof, got down on one knee, and said 'i need a hand'. i gave her my hand. then she pulled out a ring and asked me to marry her. i said yes. the ring is made out of a piece of seaglass she kept from one of our dates down in santa monica, because it reminded her of the ocean and me and how much she loved both endlessly. she never ceases to amaze me or surprise me and i am hopelessly and irrevocably in love with her. i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, june harmon.
tagged: juneharmon
2,739,829 likes
782,270 comments

chubby dumpling changed chunk stuffers to wedding plannners!

tommy h
wow i just busted such a fat nut

prune
tom sweetie that's not appropriate

robert frowney jr
gross

hemsworthy
can you nut

hemsworthy
get it

hemsworthy
like can you not

ruffalo wild wings
chris give up

ruffalo wild wings
we're never going to think you're cool

hemsworthy
but i learned to play the oboe and memorized every orchid variety

robert frowney jr
that's so dope chris

hemsworthy
really??

robert frowney jr
if your targeted audience is in a nursing home yeah

tommy h
can we focus on what's important here

tommy h
jeb is getting MARRIED

tommy h
i can't believe you're talking about orchid varieties

hemsworthy
well there are over 30,000 species