Ennard x Ballora Part 14: The Door

((I just want to thank everyone for your nice comments about this story it made me want to write the next chapter at 1:00 am!!))

Ballora's POV

I was anxious for the visit between Baby and Ennard. After I told Baby she could talk to Ennard she was so excited she screamed. "Calm down Baby! It's not like we stole a child!" I said trying to calm her down. "I can't!" she screamed. "I can't believe I get to meet your boyfriend!" I blushed. "I- Ennard is not my boyfriend!" I could tell she was just picking on me but it bothered me so much. Me and Ennard are just friends and even if I... sort of lik him... it would never happen. Foxy peered over my shoulder. "Are you sure you don't like him? Cuz' you are pretty red in the face." "Sh-shutup!!" I screamed at them as I hid my face from embarrassment. I'm never usually this flustered so this is all very new to me. Baby chuckled. "Stop it Foxy, save it for your shipping shrine-" 

"THE WHOLE POINT OF A SHIPPING SHRINE IS TO NOT TELL ONE OF THE KEY PERSONS IN THE SHIPMENT THAT IT EXISTS!!" Foxy screamed into Baby's face. I slowly backed away so I didn't have to really hear it. Yet now I know that Foxy is a weirdo.

The next day me and Baby walked to Ennard's door. Except Ennard wasn't there. "Ennard? Are you there?" I called out. No answer. Baby peered under the door and there was no movement under the door. "Well I guess we are out of luck." Baby shrugged. "What should we do now?" I questioned. "I don't know, ask Freddy to open it?" Baby thought for a moment. Then she screamed. "FREDDY CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND?!" The scream reverberated through all the rooms, heck, you probably could hear it from five levels up. 

We waited for about half an hour. We even forgot Freddy was coming when he came, Bon in hand. "Howdy watcha need him' a for?" Bon said. Baby answered his question by pointing to the door. Freddy only nodded. He walked over to the door and his hands towards the door, not on the door but floating against it. "Pftt, Pftt, OPEN SESAME!" Freddy said. Nothing happened. "Well that's all I'm useful for. Bye" He began to walk away. "YOU USELESS SACK OF- " Baby started but he was already gone. 

"We are gonna be here awhile..."