Part 12 At least we talked...

It has been a day since Ballora and Baby had a talk. Baby excepts that Ballora wants to be friends with Ennard and even more. But... Does she?

Ballora's POV

Since me and Baby talked, she seems easier to talk about things. She constantly ask me "how's Ennard?" And "What did you talk to Ennard about lately?" I would awkwardly tell her the half truth. Most of the things I talk to him about are... PRIVATE... But some aren't.

I also have the key back to Ennard.
"Why?" Said Ennard, confused as well as concerned. "Baby doesn't like me being in here but she is okay with us just talking through the door." I responded with. Ennard sighed."She controls you too much," he said, putting his withered robotic hands on my shoulders, "you need some freedom." I chuckled. "It's fine. At least she is okay with us even speaking."

"Hey Ballora!!" Baby said, walking up to me. "Hello Baby, lovely day isn't it?" I said calmly. "Well we don't know what's going on outside so we don't actually know IF it is a lovely day outside."
"I meant here"
"Oh well that seems about right"
"Well, Ballora, I was wondering if I could join you today when you talk to Ennard."
Was she serious?
"W-what?!"
"I mean," she said ." I do want to meet him officially."
Should I say yes or no? I thought to myself. Maybe Ennard would warm up to him if she came? Or Ennard would be scared of her because of what she did to him.
I didn't know what to say. I was speechless at the thought.

Then I realized I was taking too long to answer. Baby snapped her metal fingers. "Hey, Ballora are you working in there?" I got back to the present. "Y-yes you can come but tomorrow? So I could at least ask Ennard if he is okay with it. He might not be used to you because of... The incident." She rolled her eyes. "Okay fine but have your guy's answer by the end of the day."
"Why the end of the day? You said it yourself that we don't know what's happening on the surface so we don't know much down here. Plus time is a man made  illusion." She turned away and blushed as her own words were thrown against her. "Pfft, I sort of said that. Plus we have clocks down here." She walked away, arms crossed. I smiled. I started my way to Ennard's.