Sam stood up and walked up to us. He was about to say something when the doorbell rung.

Thank god! I moved away from them and went to open the door. It was Darren ,he looked Amazing. He had on dark washed jeans and and a white button down t-shirt with a black tie. His hair was a mess but that made him look hotter.

"You can stop drooling , I know I look hot" I rolled my eyes and let him inside. My mom jumped when she saw him.

"Hello it's nice to see you again" I could tell she didn't know his name so I whispered it in her ear. "Darren." I laughed and so did Jasmine.

"Hello mam." I pulled my dad closer.

"Darren this is my father, daddy this is Darren." my dad nodded and shook his hand

"Hello, nice to meet you" Darren smiled. My dad nodded and stepped forward.

"If you hurt my little girl" I could see him trying not to glance at Sam. "I will hurt you. " Darren looked at me and squeezed my hand.

"Sir if I did that I wouldn't ever forgive myself." I felt my eyes water a little.

My dad stepped back "Good", my mom hit his shoulder.

"William! Now that's not how we treat guest." My mom yelled at him. I could feel Sam staring at me.

"Well..." I broke the silence and looked at the lady who hated me. "This is Mr. and Mrs. Harper. " I put on a fake smile. She did too.

"Hello" Darren said and they smiled.

"Now meet my sister Jasmine." Jasmine shook his hand and Darren smiled.

"Do you like my sister" the room got silent after her question. Darren cleared his throat.

"No....I love her." Jasmine's eyes lit up, So did mine.

"Well! Enough wiyth all this mushy stuff ,wheres the food" Carter took the attention off of us and I thanked him silently.

We all sat around the table, all of us in our own conversations. Darren was talking to my mom and dad ,Jasmine was talking to Sams mom, I was talking to Carter, and Sam was just sitting with me.

"I need a girlfriend." Carter told me as he was eating. I laughed at his.

"I could hook you up with one of my friends. " Carter's head shot up.

"Ooo can it be a cheerleader!?" I laughed. I did know a lot of cheerleaders.

"Yeah I guess" I said but turned my attention to my dad who called my name.

"Yes dad" He was laughing at something Darren said.

"You didn't tell me he was into sports" I put on a confused look.

"I didn't tell you or mom anything about him because I know how mom is." he nodded in agreement.

"So Darren when will we get to meet you parents. " I looked at Darren who looked like he was about to cry.

"Darren" I whispered but he shook his head.

"No its fine" he paused and turned back to my dad. "My parents died when I was 10" he looked down at his food.

I covered my mouth and I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"If you will excuse me for a second. " He got up frrom the table leaving everyone speechless. But when I looked over at Sam he shrugged. Whats wrong with him?

I got up from the table and found Darren outside. He had his head in his hands and was crying. I still couldn't believe vampires could cry.

"D-Darren I'm sorry, I didn't know and now I feel bad because of the stuff I said to you in the past." I began to cry.

Darren lifted his head and wiped his face. "It's not your fault, lets go back inside and we can talk about this later. " he whipped tears from my eyes. I nodded and we went back inside.

We all continued to talk at the table, Carter and I were joking around. Finally Sam spoke up.

"So Darren," he smirked but continued. "Did you sleep with her yet" My father and Darren almost choked on their food. My drink went down the wrong pipe and Everyone stared at Sam.

"SAMUEL!" I yelled but coughing afterwards. He laughed at me.

"Answer the question" My father's eyes got wide and looked at Darren.

"N-no" he choked out and looked at me.

"Sam what the hell" in said a bit irritated. He knew I was a virgin and continued to embarrass me.

"Just checking to see if your still a virgin....." My eyes widened and Carter glared at him.

"Mom I told you I didn't want to come and look what happened!" I yelled tears coming down my face and I ran upstairs. I heard Darren call my name but I just locked my door.

I slid down the wall crying about how Sam embarrassed me. I knew he was mad but he didn't have to go that far. I just wish if would all go away.