Happy Birthday

Rocky
It was your birthday and no one wished you a good birthday. You were extremely saddened but also full of rage. Especially at your boyfriend, Rocky. Out of anyone, your boyfriend of five years should have remembered! You hadn't seen him in a while because of his busy dance practice schedual, but at least a text would have been nice. Sadly you opened your door to your lonely apartment, and flicked on the buzzing lights. All of a sudden, you heard a familiar voice behind you as his long arms wrapped around your stomach. Annoyed, you tried to pull away. You didn't really want to see Rocky right now.
    "Baby, I got you a surpise~"
All your doubts left you for a second as you faced Rocky, surprised. Suddenly, a large white dog ran out of your bedroom, and hopped up on your legs while barking playfully. You screamed out of excitement at the adorable pup. Rocky, proud of himself kissed your cheek and smiled widely. You yelled out thanks to him in between your new pup licking your face. It was the best birthday you'd ever had!

  "Happy Birthday, Y/N! This is our pup now, let's raise him together!"

Jinjin
    Rather than have an exciting and loud house party for your birthday, you instead wanted to just have a walk with your lovely boyfriend, JinJin. Actually, he was the one to suggest the walk and you ended up loving the idea of it. Once you were all ready in casual autumn attire, you made your way over to Jinjin, standing in front of the door on his phone. He looked up once he saw your lovely face, smiling with confidence as he strode over to you. You were surprised by his sudden movement, but continued to walk towards him.
    "I have a present for you..."
He said as he fumbled trough his coat pockets until he pulled out a long box. He opened the lid with his gloved hands, revealing a beautiful silver necklace. A small Astro symbol dangled off it as he picked it up, setting the box on the table. He walked behind you, totally smiling like there was no tomorrow. You blushed and slightly pulled down your jacket so he could attach the chain. You loved it so much, as it reflected how much you meant to him, showing you that without you, Astro wouldn't be a thing. You gave him the energy to really do his best always. As you nearly teared up, he walked over to the door and held onto the knob...
    "Ready to go, Y/N?"

Moonbin
    For your birthday, Moon in decided to take you to a cute little coffee shop you'd never been to before. The shop also was a small bookstore and he knew how much you loved the smell of books and coffee. Once you got your drinks, Moon in gently grabbed your hand and pulled you into the bookstore section. After browsing for a little while, Binnie handed you a book he thought you'd like. After reading the back you weren't sold. Moonbin looked nervous, shifting over your shoulder.
    "I think you should look through it a little... look for something weird."
    You did as he suggested, eventually finding a yellow highlight mark. It highlighted the word 'I'. You looked more. The next word a chapter down said 'love'. Anxious to find the last word of the sentance, you flipped through the pages. The last word was... 'food'. Classic Moonbin. Annoyed, you closed the book.
    "Wait, wait! There's more! Go back..."
    You did so hesitantly, realizing there was a large mark on a certain page. It said '... just kidding. I love you". You laughed loudly and pulled Binnie in for a sneaky kiss.
    "So... Does that qualify as a great birthday or what?"

Sanha
   Sanha messaged you earlier that morning and told you to meet him at his house at 7pm. Also to bring a onesie. You complied, but thought it was a little strange that he requested you bring that specific type of pajamas. You didn't think much of it though, as it was probably just him being a kid. Once you arrived at the dorms you were surprised to see him open the door with his famous bee pajamas. You snickered a little under your breath as he invited you in. The dorm was empty besides the two of you. Quickly, he told you to go into the bathroom and change and meet him by the couch. You did so and found him with a huge bowl of popcorn and a movie paused.
    "Happy birthday! Time to watch your favorite movie~"
    The two of you cuddled and ate popcorn as the movie played, loving each other without doing much at all. Movie night would have to happen more often, because you absolutely loved it!
    "Lets go to bed now, Y/N. You're so tired after that movie. Don't worry, I'll cuddle with you."

Eunwoo
'Meet me at this restaurant at 8. Wear that dress/suit in your closet!'
You received this message at around noon and instantly knew what Eunwoo was planning. You felt so excited to go out to dinner with him, and the image in your head of him in a suit made you melt. Once 7pm rolled around you decided to get ready. As for the dress/suit in your closet, you didn't even know you had one as nice as the beautiful (favorite color) one that magically appeared. You smiled at Eunwoo knowing your style and picking it out just for you. Once you put it on, you really felt powerful and confident. You loved how he knew you so well.
    8pm came quickly and you rushed into the restaurant with minutes to spare. You saw your man sitting alone at his table, two glasses of Champaign on the white table cloth. You apologized for nearly being late, but he cut you off.
    "Let me say, you look gorgeous; amazing."
    You blushed at his compliments and returned them. He seemed caught off guard and blushed as well. For as many compliments he got from strangers, you didn't expect him to react that way. He casually started talking about the restaurant but stopped to say something on his mind.
    "Happy birthday, Y/N. I wanted you to have the best day ever. I hope I'm doing a good job~"

MJ
    MJ dragged you out of bed that morning but you were too sleepy to pay any attention to the date. Then you suddenly realized it was your birthday and MJ was just trying to take you out to celebrate. Once you finally got it, MJ went to grab something before you both left the house to go to what he called a "surprise birthday bash". He returned with a party hat decorated with tons of glitter on his head. You laughed at his silliness and took a hat for yourself. He smiled widely and you both left for the car.
    Once you arrived at whatever the "surprise birthday bash was", MJ asked you to cover your eyes. You did so but you were really cautious getting out of the car, even when MJ held your hand so you didn't fall. He pulled your hands away with his warm ones to show you the front of an arcade. You both loved arcades but had never gone together. You both were practically bouncing in your shoes. MJ spent most of the day determined at winning you a stuffed Pokemon from a claw machine, and eventually he succeeded! You cherished your time there, winning tickets and laughing together.
    "Please, let me try one more time, Y/N! I want to win you that Eevee! Yes, Thank yoooou!"

Well I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading, and happy belated or early birthday to everyone! Smile today! 😄