Chapter 2: Cassandra

You decided you were going to answer the door. You didn't want to be rude, even if you had a mission to complete. What was it again? Hmm... it'll come to you later.

You open the door to see a Cupa standing there. She looked pretty upset. You invited her inside. She came in and sat on your bed.

"What's wrong Cupa?" You ask.

"A... a... flood filled the cave and washed away all of my stuff... my home is flooded now..."

You comforted her and rubbed her back in a soothing way. She calmed down a small bit. "Would you like to live here with me?" You ask her. Her eyes light up.

"Yes! I'd love to!" She got red. "Uh... I mean.. sure..."

You laughed a little. You heard a yawn come from her. She was getting sleepy. And there was only one bed.

"Um... I getting kind of tired. Where is your guest room bed?" She asked.

"Oh um... I haven't made one yet. I'm two wool short." You say and Cupa gets a little red.

"Oh I see.. then I'll just sleep on the floor." She says. You would not accept that.

"No! Your not sleeping on the floor! If anything you'll get the bed and I'll be on the floor." She just shook her head.

"How about we both just sleep in the bed?" She said. You got a little red and rubbed the back of your head.

You remembered you have a camera on. You didn't want the boss getting mad so you shut off the camera.

Cupa looked concerned on why you just hit your chest. But she shook it off.

"I mean... if you really want to..." you say. She gets a little to excited.

She gets into the bed and awaits you. You get in too and you both fall fast asleep.

~hours later~

You feel somebody shaking you. You did not want to get up, but you opened your eyes anyway. It wasn't Cupa, but a cute zombie girl. You got a little paranoid.

"Ah! Don't eat me!"

She just rolled her eyes and laughed a little. "Relax human... i won't eat you."

"Phew.. wait. How did you get in here?" You ask.

"Your front door was wide open." She said.

You mentally facepalmed. "Of course it was..."

You looked to the other side of the bed to see a note. It says... 'went to get more supplies. Be back soon. -Cupa'

You set the note back down. You looked to the zombie girl that was in your room. She looked bored. "I'm Y/N."

"Cassandra." She says.

"Nice to meet you... I guess... seeing as you broke into my house."

"It's not breaking in when the front door is wide open saying, 'come in we welcome everyone!'"

You chuckle a little bit.

"Hey, uh... I got a permanent potion thing from a witch that allows me to stay in daylight for as long as I want without burning. Do you.. maybe want to do something?" Cassandra asks.

You think for a moment. You didn't want to leave Incase Cupa came back, more like go find her. But you didn't want to say no to this girl.

[Go Look For Cupa]

[Spend Time With Cassandra]