Prolouge

Before I start on my very first story. I know that this won't be professional. So, again, heads up on what is coming. Thank you and enjoy!

You were in your workplace. Your job was to enter virtual worlds that were messed up, gather information about the world to help the scientists change it back, and come back. Then the rest is simple.

You usually just go to work and goof off. There isn't really a virtual world to enter ever day if every week. But, it's better safe than sorry you suppose.

Suddenly the door to your room busts open. A lab guy yells at you to go see the boss. You nod your head immediately and go to see the boss. The boss is very strict with people. But you, your kind of on his light side. You would like to keep it that way.

You knock on the door to the boss's office. You hear a firm come in. You open the door and step inside the office. He stares at you in his chair. He's got computer screens to his side. His hands were folded, you could her he eagerly awaited for you.

He motioned you to sit down and you did. He started to speak.

"We were studying a game, called Minecraft. One of our machines.. the usual one that always messes everything up.. made it.. well.. weird."

"Weird? Like how?" You question. You for some reason think about how the same machine does this and yet they haven't gotten it fixed or changed. Why do they even need to study video games anyway?

"Good question. We don't know. That's why we are sending you in. We will attach a monitor to you, we will see what you see. Sort of. You will gather information about the new minecraft world, then bring it to us so we can make it normal once again." The boss said.

You nodded.

"I should warn you. Somebody peeked his head through the portal today, he saw a humanoid figure in that place. Be careful. Avoid deep interactions so you don't loose track of your mission. If you do.. we will go after you. And we will kill you."

That last part always scared you.

"Now go. There is an agent down by the portal awaiting your arrival. He will get you ready and send you in. Don't forget your mission."

You nodded and walked out of the boss's office and into the portal room. You entered the portal room a little later. You were strapped with a camera with audio. Then you were pushed into the portal.

You fell into the world and landed on your head. "Ow.." you said rubbing your head. You looked up to see that you were in the middle of a plains biome. You started to walk around a bit.

You kept repeating your mission. You didn't want to die. You didn't have a life! I mean, what's better than that. The answer is.. everything. You wanted a life. You wanted someone to care about. You wanted a chance at that before you died.

You continue to walk through the large plains. There was lots of talk grass. You suddenly heard a female voice. "Hello new comer."

"Uh.. hello?" You ask. "Who's there?" You look around trying to see if anyone is there. But nobody was.

It giggles. "I'm here.. but not here.. I'm in your head."

"So.. like a crazy voice? Am I already loosing my mind?"

"No! I mean.. ugh.. you know what.. forget it.. I'll explain when you go to sleep tonight. I can only talk to new comers for a short time."

"What? Why?"

"I can't tell you. But I'll explain things to you once you fall asleep at nightfall."

"Wait!" You yell. No response.

"Um.. mister? Why are you talking to yourself?" A little slime girl comes from behind you and into view. "Are you alright?"

"Oh uh.. it's nothing, I'm fine." You respond.

"Oh! Ok!" She says happily. "Do you love around here? Do you have a place to go?"

You thought about that. You didn't have a place to go. Don't mobs come out at night? You'll be doomed. But wait. Isn't this a mob? You were really confused. "No I don't."

"Then.. why don't you come stay with me and my sister! She's really nice! Trust me!"

The boss told you to avoid deep interactions with anyone. If you go with her, you'll be doing what the boss doesn't want you to do. But if you don't, you'll be hurting this poor girls feeling. What do you do?

[Go with the girl]

[Decline Offer]

If you don't know what I'm going to do with this. At the end of most chapters I'll give you, the viewers, a choice. So now, comment whether you'd go with the girl, or not. So in the comments say, "Decline offer" or "go with the girl" whatever the majority is, the story will progress in that way.