Meeting Everyone

When I saw everyone they stopped and looked at me. That didn't stop my brother though. Before he could say anything I said.

"Hi, don't worry about my brother he's just being dramatic." Then smiled. Some of them chuckled, others looked shocked, and the rest seemed worried along with my brother.

"Where's Hershel?" Daryl asks a lady with short hair.

"He is in his cell." she responds.

And before I could say something my brother is running again.He goes into a cell that has a man with crouches and half his leg cut of.

"Hershel," Daryl says. "I need you to look at her leg,"he says setting me down."I have to explain to everyone who she is."

"Okay, you go ahead." says the man named Hershel."So, missy, what is your name?" He asks.

"Roselyn Dixon."I respond. Hershel raises a eyebrow.

"Your Daryl's little sister?"

"Yes."

"So, lets see you leg. Are you bit or scratched?"

"No."

"Your leg we will just have to disinfect it and I will bandage it." Hershel says. I simply nod and roll up my pants enough to see my cut. He pours the disinfectant on my leg and I yelp as it stings. Then puts a bandage on it.

"So, how did you get this scratch?" He asked me politely.

"A roamer was chasing me and I slipped slightly citing myself with on of the arrow heads." I responded trying hard not to wince.

"That's quite the adventure you had there."

"Trust me that's one of the minor stories." He raises his eyebrows in a questioning glance. "I'll promise to tell you more another time." I say smiling. He chuckles and secures the bandage and places his hand in front of my to take. Once I grab it and climb off of the bed in the cell he says.

"Now, come on I bet you want to meet everyone." he says smiling I nod and stand up. He shows me to the dining area. Then Rick stands up and introduces me to everyone.

************************************

I didn't do the introductions because I was afraid I might forget someone. And I am sure if you are reading this you watch walking dead so you should know who is at the prison. So enjoy!

-Ashes