03.

"Oh

"Oh.." "My.." "—God!" The two girls exclaimed simultaneously as they stood at the head of Halsey's bed. Jane with wide eyes watched the sleeping snuggled pair with adoration, clasping her hands and smiling proudly. "Oh, I have to get Evie! Mal, too!" Lonnie suddenly squealed, racing out of the dorm and returning moments later with two sleepy teens. "What do you want, L— OH MY GOD, IS THAT CARLOS AND HALSEY?" Evie suddenly exclaimed, Jane snaking her hand round her friends mouth. Evie slowly nodded as Jane pulled her hand away, and she stared at the sleeping two with wide eyes and a happy grin. "You bought me out of bed to see Carlos and Halsey sleeping.. in the same bed?" Mal asked in a flat tone, raising her eyebrow at Lonnie. Lonnie shrugged, and before she could answer there was a bright flash. The couple in bed began to stir and awaken as the Jane stared at her phone with delight at the picture.

"What?.." Carlos began to mumble, glancing around with his eyes half open as he took in his surroundings. Their was a weight besides him, and he looked down to see Halsey's head resting in the crook of his neck. Carlos was no longer sleepy as he recalled the memories from last night, smiling a little at the thought. His head fell back onto the soft pillow as he held and cuddled the girl closer to him, still oblivious to all the attention at the head of the bed. "Okay, you're all freaks. Lets leave and let them wake up in their own time." Mal suggested, or more like ordered, as she pulled a gushing Evie out of the room. Jane began dressing and Lonnie got about brushing her new beautiful hair. Just as the smiling pair left, the two puppy lovers in bed finally stirred and awoke.

"Hey? You okay?" Halsey asked as she sat up, stretching out as Carlos rubbed his eyes. "Yeah. Thanks, erm.. for e-er.." "Carlos. It's fine." Halsey interrupted with a grin, standing up and stumbling over to Jane's dressing table. There was a small clock that read 11:27, which caused Halsey's eyes to widen as her head shot towards the window. Sure enough, she could spot in the middle of the fields coach setting up for the big Tourney game tonight. "We're going to be late for the game!" They both chorused in horror as Carlos jumped off the bed, and they flew open the dorm door before racing towards their own rooms in opposite ways.

Halsey was receiving weird looks as see quickly skidded across the ground besides the lockers, ignoring Ben and Mal whom were leaning against the lockers eating something. She quickly ran barefoot to the castle, climbing up the stairs and making it to her shared room with little to no breath left in her. With not a moment to waste, she brushed her teeth and washed her face before dressing into one of Ben's jersey shirt (she wore it to every game to show her support) and black spandex shorts. The shorts were a little too short and the shirt appeared to be a dress above her knees. Ignoring the matter, she quickly took a seat at her dressing table and searched the desk impatiently for her brush. "Looking for something?"

Halsey looked up, seeing her mothers kind face in the mirror. Of course, she we already dressed and her hair was pulled up in an elegant bun. The queen laughed as her adoptive daughter sighed with relief, allowing her mother to brush through her thick blonde locks. "I won't be at Ben's game because of.. business.. but I wish him and you the best of luck." The queen span her daughter round on the stool, hands on her shoulders as she grinned proudly.