Going Back to Hogwarts pt.2

Albums let out a scoff. His heels bounced against the plate form, he saw the train in the distance.

He was excited and nervous.

"Do you have everything you need?" Harry asked his son, putting a strong hand on his shoulder.

"Yes dad." Albus sighed.

"You're queer- I mean here." Harry said trying not to laugh.

"Dad I'm serious not again." Albums sighed rubbing his temple.

"Of course of course. Tell Scorpius I said gay! I mean hey!" Harry said chuckling.

"Dad I swear to Dumbledore-"

"I know I know Albus. I ran out anyways, have fun- be sure to write." Harry said giving him one last hug.

Ginny came and hugged him tightly kissing his cheek. "I love you, don't get into any trouble I mean it!"

Albus nodded as the doors open running to their cart.

The blonde boy smiled widely at his boyfriend. "Happy one year anniversary!" Scorpius smiled kissing his cheek.

Albums smiled and hugged him tightly. "Happy one year to you as well."

Scorpius laughed and kissed his lips promptly, "I hope you know we're rooming together this year."

"Well we'll only need one bed anyways." Albus smiling biting onto his pink lips. His pale cheeks glowing red.

"You naughty little devil." Scorpions smiled as he went in for another kiss.

Tis the first of September we all know what that means :). I start school soon I already want to die. But for now here are the loving gays.
Stay Strange 💃🏽