Pictures

Albus sighed, once he saw the flash go off. He turned to his boyfriend looking up to him. "Scorpius what did I say?"

"I know, but the flash lights up your skin like this, and you look so cute I can't help it." Scorpius replied looking at the recent picture he took. Albus sighed and took his boyfriend by the hand, walking through the shops of London.

The couple was on a vacation to the muggle world, the muggle world would be like a different country for Scorpius to see, but for Albus it would be the place he grew up in.

Scorpius was going through a phase of pictures. He wanted to take as many of everything, most off it contained of Albus. (Ok all of it did).

Albus was wearing a Scorpius's green sweater and his black jeans, his hair was how it usually was ,and he had on his glasses. He only really needed them to read, but since he was on an actual shopping trip, he needed them to look at the small printed words. Scorpius loved seeing Albus like that. He looked especially cute in his eyes.

Albus stopped at a local cafe. He pulled the taller boy in with him. Scorpius smiled widely as he told the hostess a table for two, he's always wanted to say that. They sat down, as both boys looked over for what they wanted.

Scorpius picked his heavy camera up and smiled at Albus. "Come on one good one, you look adorable." He cooed to his boyfriend.

"Stop I look awful." Albus sighed looking at him.

"One smile, just for me." Scorpius said with a pout.

Albus gave up out of love for his boyfriend, and smiled to his bulky camera. Scorpius took his picture and smiled at the result. "Oh this is so going on my Instagram."

Albus rolled his eyes and leaned his head in his hand. "I'll never understand you."

"You don't have too." Scorpius smiled cheekily back to his love.

This picture inspired this, so yeah

This picture inspired this, so yeah. I still hate high school I wanna kill myself. Yay... Why isn't it like high school musical? ALSO I HAVE A TWITTER, SO IDK IF YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND AND RANT IM HERE ITS @ BetterStrange13
Stay Strange🦄