💗💗 chapter 14💗💗

At shantanu house
Macy and nimit come before the time. They are waiting for vrushy to come so they can start making plan.what strategy they're going to use as the dance form cannot be decided by now.

Just then the doorbell rang and shan mom goes to open the door, there she stand along with Sam . Shan mom just smile and welcome both of them in house. Vrushika gave lit smile to her and come in house. They goes to shan room as his mother told them, that they r in shan room waiting for her.

Vrushika and Sam enter in shan room . The trio see them and smile. They both gave lite  smile to them  . Macy feel something fishy in both of them. But ignore it. Soon they start planning strategy . In between they ask vrushy for some suggestions or  if she can do it . She just nod by her eyes.

Sam is also helping the trio to makes the plan .as soon as the meeting come to end . Macy ask vrushika if she had some other ideas to add .

Vrushika - No Maccy , I m not that mature as you all so whatever u all decide is fine with me.and she leaves the room making excuse of getting water.

All of them just look at her fading figure. Unable to understand what's wrong with her . There are two person who now what's wrong with her. Sam and Shantanu.

Will shan be able to understand that his rough talk hurt vrushy deeply??

Ps- so sorry for such a short updated but I was busy to write my another swaron os . Guy's do read it .