Ch 45 - Baby

Kurumu was in a broken state of mind. But she had reasons for being so hormonal. And you are in complete shock. It was just a thought at first. But like everything else, everything has a price.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Wait. You're telling me you're pregnant? We're..."

"I'm pregnant. Not you. You've been distant and arrogant lately. You know that?"

"Whoa. Take it easy. This is important to me. You damn well know that."

"Is it because you love another girl?"

"If she calls you Mom then yes."

She suddenly realized what she just said. "You mean that Honey?" She wiped her tears.

"You know I do. I mean it with everything." You hugged her.

She squeezed you in a hug. Your head over her shoulder this time. "I love you so much. Please just be well. I don't want you passed out for days. I just want you here. Always. I don't care what mood. I need you. I want you."

"Kurumu I promise that it will be the three of us living happy and no problems ahead. Bit understand I must take him down."

She nods her head. "If you don't come back home to me I will haunt you."

"I'll make it Angel. I promise. I can't lose."

"So when do we tell Tsukune and the girls?"

"Clubs?"

"Baby I don't know. I just don't know."

~~~~~

The whole day was passing by slowly. Even lunch seemed twice as long. Until you switched shoes at the lockers you just couldn't get this out of your head. I'm pregnant. Those two words all day pounded and pounded into your head like some migraine and just continued to latch and stay on your brain like a tumorous mass. This lead to shakes, sweats, and left you quiet for the rest of the day. You had a baby to support. That means a one time stealing your father's money isn't going to help this situation.

At least everyone was settled down. Tsukune had everyone gathered around as you start to sweat. Kurumu looks towards you and sees how much of a nervous, choking wreck you are. But you stand up from your desk and loosen your tie a bit. "Everyone I have something very to tell you." You look around at your friends and shut your eyes. The stress was too much. "WE'RE PREGNANT!" Oh God here it comes.

"This is wonderful."

"No nice."

"Congrats you two."

You open your eyes and look at Kurumu clinging to your arm. She's happily blushing as everyone is happy in the room. No one judging or any disapproval in any shape or form. But everyone knew the next step. They were waiting on you.

"And now it's time to end this with my father. I'm assuming he is healed up and I can take him. It's now or never."

"Honey did you think about training at all? You just got out of surgery only a few days ago."

"And what happens if any of his sources find out you're pregnant? I don't want to know what he'll do. It will give me night terrors. You realize that?"

"Where are we going to go? Is it safe at the school?"

"For you Kurumu? No. I don't trust it. I have an idea for us. If everyone is okay with it. My mother's house while Tsukune and Moka come with me."