Ch 26- Sky Hard & Uppercut

Everyone slept in. Except for you of course. It was a sunny day but lost in the big clouds making it gloomy. But Moka and Kokoa would have to watch the forcast.

You looked out the window your dorm and started daydreaming. The times Kurumu would fly in and out. That time she picked you up and soared across the sky. The routine of everyone meeting at that little dividing path where the dorms split. These so far were the best times of your life. Even though your parent issues would try to get in the way.

You know it's ashamed that I can never sleep in even though it's Sunday. I just hope Tsukune and Moka's dorms are in one piece after that one. Just wondering what they have to be threatened like that.

Tsukune woke up at both 9 am. Even though you waited an hour and a half it was still better than the wake up at dawn routine. He started to wake up and walk around and you both settled in.

"Morning." You greet.

"Same (F/N). What have you been up to." He yawned.

"Thinking. Too much for my own good probably. About all the memories here. I love this more than anything. And you guys are great."

He smiled. "Glad you enjoy. It's been a roller coaster for me my first year. From getting used to things here to almost being killed. Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, and even Ruby thing for me at one point. Now Moka and I are kind of getting closer.

"I've noticed. Although I see why you went for her. Just the way you two look at each other. Kurumu and I are the same way. That and you let her suck your blood time to time. We're happy for you juice box."

"Hey its not completely like that. Anyways we should check my room t see if she's still there." He replied nervously.

-Small Time Skip-

With you on the right side of the door and Tsukune on the left he unlocks the door. Slowly to not make noise you gently open it. The bed seems empty. A lift of the covers confirms no one is sleeping. Under the bed, closet, kitchen all confirmed empty.

You close the windows and start to look around. The place was a bit of a mess and it smelled very girly. The scent was at least two perfumes sprayed and several items were scattered across the floor. Including a hair brush, pieces of make up, kitchen utensils, and much more.

"Geez. Sorry man. They never did this to me. Although I'd rather have a bad news chick in my bed and throw her out then empty bed and trash the joint."

Tsukune frowned. "Ya I'm a little upset. But we shouldn't be here too long to clean it. Let's put my stuff away, clean up a bit, and put her things in a shopping back. But what do we do with here things after the fact?"

"I'll help you and make this quick. You leave her things to me. I have an idea. After that worst case we throw another rock at my ladies window. She should be up by then if she don't stop by."

"Oh boy. You have been thinking." He smirked.

"Yes now let's clean this up and get to our girlfriends."

"She's not...." He started to say.

"Yet!" You interupt.

He's silent and covering his pink face.

"Exactly." You laugh.

~~~~~

So with that out of the way it's almost 11 am. Kurumu flew by asking for you both to come outside.

When she did your ladies they are a little annoyed.

"Why do you two smell like bachelor?" Demanded Kurumu.