Ch 12: Triangle

That morning you woke up by her alarm clock. She shut it off and turned to you.

"Good morning honey." She smiled.

"Morning beautiful." You reply with a quick kiss. "How'd you sleep? I slept great. Nice without exhaustion I'm a 5-6 hour guy."

"Peaceful" She replied giddy. "Now you should get going. Don't be late now honey."

You nod and get up out of the bed. Tucking he back in so she can lay for a few more minutes.

~~~~~

By the time you showered and got dressed it was time to meet with Mizore. She was waiting for you.

"You sleep well?" She asked.

You hug her. "Oh yes."

"I'm glad. Seems like your healed up and then some. As far as training goes I know it might not be for a while but I'll try to make arrangements for you."
She said. "I'll keep you updated. Just want to eliminate the stress."

"Thanks Mizore. Seriously though your awesome." You reply.

-Small Time Skip-

It's class time and it's your favorite. Ms. Nekonome walked in with the door open.

"Class we have yet another new student. Please treat her kindly. Everyone meet Kaori Suzuki."

You try to hide behind your notebook. Sure enough it was your dad's assistant.

Did my father come here to keep tabs on me? Is she going to stalk me? Kurumu is bound to find out. When do I tell her?

"So Ms. Susuki is anyone look familiar in class today?" Asked Ms. Nekonome.

Your heart is raising and you start to sweat.

Kaori giggles. "I think I have plans with the kid with the (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes back there. I want to tackle him." She said seductively.

Crap! My worse nightmare. She's going to give me a heart attack. I'm dead.

Kurumu gives you an evil look. When do one is looking she slaps you in the face. Mizore looked over to you with a sorry look. You had some splane to do after class.

Class was over and Kurumu walked out quickly. You had to run down two halls to catch her.

"Angel I know what's wrong. Is she bothering you?" You ask with hurt.

"You jerk." She snapped. "I invited you to spend time with me and next morning you have another woman? Don't lie to me. Who is she?"

"Remember when I went for training?" You asked.

"What the hell about it?" She snapped again.

"She's my father's assistant. I'm not sure why she's here but I'm scared." You start to turn away to have her not see your face. "I don't want to tell you the awful things he said. I wish I'd forget. But please... don't have his work come in between us. You're the only family I have really. Please baby."

She jumps in your arms. "Sorry if I'm jealous. It's just that your important to me and I could get a little jealous. That's all." She frowned and walked away sadly.

Mizore saw everything behind a pillar. "Guess things are happening faster than we want it too." She scared you from her hiding.

"Ya he's got a spy now. She's super flirty. I hope that's all it is as much as I hate it."

"Your dad knows how to keep tabs." She said.

"He don't deserve that title God Dammit." You yell. "What do I say to Kurumu?"