Chapter 28: Moments

Start from the beginning

"You're beautiful Swift," he whispered as he pulled his shirt over his head.

The moment his shirt landed on the floor, he held my hand and pulled me towards the bed.

"Lie down," he says.

Knowing that he is experienced than me, I did what I was told. Lying on the bed, I took a deep breath and withdraws all my fear away. This is Harry I am doing this with. I told myself.

I watched Harry unbutton his jeans and left just his boxers on. This is the closest to naked I first saw Harry. Then he climbed on the bed and placed himself on top of me.

"I love you Swift," he whispered before his lips found mine again. His chest touching mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck, responding to his kiss.

The kiss was a little hard but gentle at the same time. Then his mouth moved to my neck, which tickles me that I couldn't help but let out a slight giggle. His hands were on my wrist pinning my hands on the bed. Then he moved to the top my breast and lick my nipple. I closed my eyes shut. My breathing is going faster. The butterflies in my stomach are dancing and my chest is full of excitement at the same time that the ache in between my legs became harder to bear.

Loud moans escapes my mouth as he continue to suck my nipples. I have once read in a magazine that the first is going to hurt but this so far felt so good. Not even an ounce of pain is present. His hands let go of my wrist as he went further down. His mouth leaving kisses on my skin.

"I'll take these off okay?" He says, referring to my panties.

"Okay," I squeaked.

He held the hem of my underwear and slowly pulled it down. Then he spread my legs wide and started blowing kisses on me.

"Oh God!" I moaned.

Biting my lips my hands found his hair and reached a handful from it. His hands cupped my breast, his thumb rubbing my nipples as he continue to lick and suck me down there. The feeling was electrifying, like thousands of voltage of electricity is running through my veins, tickling my entire body. I feel pleasure from the strand of my hair until the tip of my toenails. Couple of minutes later, my body shook. It was the same shake when I had my first orgasm.

As I was trying to recover from what just happened. He climbed off of the bed and took his boxers off. It felt a little embarrassed cause I never see male private parts before, at least not in real life. It maybe an embarrassment but I only saw one in Science class. I saw him took a small
packet from the pocket of his jeans. He tear the packet and pulled out a plastic thing from it. I knew that was a condom cause I've learned it from science class too. He put it in him and went back to the bed. Then he placed himself in between my legs again.

"Look at me," he says and I did. "I will be putting it inside, and it's gonna hurt , I don't how much but it will, at anytime that you felt you're not comfortable or you cannot bear the pain, you tell me, I'll stop okay?" He says to me dearly.

He just so sweet as always. "Yes," I said.

"Okay," he says.

He spread my legs wider and rub his on me, which gave me tickles and I let out a slight moan. My heart is beating so fast but not in a bad way. I am surprise that I am not feeling any worry at all.

Then he started pushing inside of me. My mouth opened wide as I felt something is being ripped inside of me. I shut my eyes close, trying to stop myself from crying. This is the pain that I read about.

"Swift, are you okay?" I heard him ask.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said as I can still manage the pain.

"I'll go even deeper," he says.

Both of my hands are pulling the sheets trying to grab some support. I felt him so close to me, like he was all in. The pain became bearable.

He bent down to me and placed a kiss on my lips. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I can take the pain," I replied.

He nodded. "The pain is just on the first time, at least that was I read," he says. "I'll move okay?"

"Okay,"

Then I felt Harry pulled it out slowly, then pushed it inside slowly too. He kept doing it until the pain became manageable. Moments later he was moving faster then slower then faster again. Until the same unexplainable feeling started building in my chest and on torso. I knew I was close again. Harry was breathing hard too.

"I'm close Swift," he groans.

Then we both found what I think was our release as Harry called out for my name loudly.

Harry kisses my forehead before he collapses beside me. I feel sore down there and some liquid substance flowed in between my legs.

"I love you, Swift." He whispered as soon as he breathing became normal.

"I love you too."

"Happy Birthday!"

Then he wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest. It finally happened. It was a little painful but it was worth it. Hearing Harry calling my name out was incredible. He was gentle and he really cares for me. I regret nothing. I am glad that Harry is my first and hopefully my last.

---
Hello everyone 😊😊😊
So I wasn't planning on making Taylor's first time detailed. But I got a request from my sissy here haylorNator , it's her birthday today, Happy Birthday sissy! And she wanted me to make another sweet chapter of #haylor before everything fall apart. Haha! Spoiler alert! This chapter is dedicated to you girl! Hope you had a good day! And hopefully I'll see you soon. Haha.

Anyways, thanks a lot guys for all the support, the reads, the comments and the vote. I will never forget to mention the following.

dedewaw
DicottStarlight
mallorykeen25
softy88
___lnd__
celestialswift
gracefool24

Thanks again guys! I love you all!

Xoxo

-X