Plan in Motion

Charlie's POV

It's been a week since the bbq and Analise has trained very hard. But I know she won't be ready in time. So I've decided to take matters into my own hands. Tonight her mating season starts and we'll complete our bond. Then while she sleeps, me and the warriors would go to her prides old territory. So that I can fight Valdemar.

I'm glad we can't mind link, so I don't have to hide my thoughts from her. Unless we're in animal form and then it's only communication. We can't browse each others minds. Analise and I have had a few make out sessions, but nothing else. We even went on a proper date, just the two of us.

"Charlie, are you ok?" Analise asks. We're having a picnic in the park. "You've been in deep thought the last few minutes" she states.

"Just thinking of how we can improve your training and about tonight" I tell her.

"Breeding season starts tonight" she says just realizing it. "I'd completely forgot about it" she states.

"We can still mate right?" I ask holding her hand intertwining our fingers.

"Of course, I've been dying to mate with you" she assures me. "Besides how else are we going to have many children?" she whispers in my ear. We finished our picnic and return to the pack house. Where Blake and Dylan were training the warriors. Blake knew of my plan and agrees with it.

(That night)

Earlier Analise and I had a private dinner on my balcony. Before we went to bed making out. I place my hands under her shirt and pull away from our heated kiss. "Are you sure?" I ask her.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life" she tells me. Then pulls me back down, kissing me passionately. Our clothes are soon removed and we complete the mating process. We then drink sparkling water, but hers had a sleeping pill in it.

(Later that night)

Analise is sound a sleep as I stroke her hair and look at the clock. It is eleven thirty and it was time for me to go. I kiss her gently and get out of bed. Already in my fighting clothes. I'm glad she taught me how to shift with my clothes on. I go outside to see most of the pack warriors gathered.

"We're ready to go on your order Alpha" Dylan states.

"Thank you Dylan" I say smiling. "Blake, I want you and half of the warriors to stay behind. To protect Analise and the others. The other shifters will meet us along the way" I tell him.

"Of course, Dylan already split the warriors in half" he states. I nod my head and look around at everyone.

"Ok when we get there, it's just me and Valdemar. One on one, no interfering. But keep his shifters in line" I tell them.

"Of course, good luck with the fight" Blake tells me.

"Don't worry, it'll be an easy win" I assure him. "Just take care of Analise for me, she shouldn't wake up until nine. Please keep her here, I don't want her hurt" I tell him.

"Of course,  she won't know where you are" he assures me.

"Ok, let's move out" I order and shift. So do half of the warriors and they follow me into the forest. As we leave our territory two other packs join us. I lead them to Analise's old land. We arrive to see nearly two hundred shifters waiting. Valdemar in the middle.

"I must say, I'm surprised you came Alpha Charlie. I was expecting the abomination" he states and I growl. Then shift into human form while the others stay wolves.

"Let's end this Valdemar, just the two of us right now" I tell him.

"A fight to death?" he asks.

"Yes" I say nodding my head. A magic circle suddenly appears around the two of us. Dylan tries to get in, but is thrown away by a magic barrier.

"This is a dueling circle, made by a powerful wizard. Only a true mate can enter the circle. So even if you mated with that feline and she comes. She won't be able enter as she is not your true mate" Valdemar explains.

"She is my true mate and I don't need her to kill you" I snap. We then both shift into wolf form growling at each other. Valdemar makes the first move as we clash tooth and nail.

A/N

Gif above of Valdemar wolf form and gif on the external link of Charlie's.