Dream

Analise's POV

My room was very nice and had a bathroom along with a walk-in closet. After saying goodnight to Charlie I went to the closet. I saw it already had some clothes in it along with a note:

Thought you may need some clothes, I'll have someone take you shopping for more tomorrow. Love from Charlie xoxo

That's sweet of him I thought as I found a oversized shirt and cotton shorts. The shirt smelt like Charlie which relaxed me. After changing I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then got into the queen-size bed and fell into a peaceful sleep. I was in a gazebo near a beautiful lake and saw an even more beautiful woman approaching me in a yellow & pink dress.

"Hello" I say waving a little and the woman gave me an amazing smile. She was against the railing near the lake. "Who are you?" I ask as I step towards her.

"I go by many names my child, but you may call me Artemis" she tells me. I just released who she was and bowed. She laughed lightly before speaking "you need not bow to me, my dear."

"But you are the moon goddess" I tell her with my head still bowed.

"True, but we have much to discus" she tells me gently. I finally raise my head to see her sitting at a table where tea was prepared. I went over and sat across from her as she poured us tea.

"Artemis if this is a dream, how can we have tea?" I ask.

"Anything is possible in a dream, but you are not dreaming deary. I brought your spirit here while your body is asleep" she explains. "Now we have come to discus your bond with Charlie" she states. "I know you are not overly thrilled even now with him being your mate, but I can give you a way out" she says.

"What's the catch?" I ask.

"I won't be able to get the power to bring your race back, so you and your children will be the last line of feline shifters. But there is no guarantee your children will be feline shifters" she explains calmly sipping her tea.

"So I could be the last of my kind permanently?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yes dear, but you would be free to fall in love with anyone of your choosing" she states.

"What about Charlie?" I ask.

"Oh he'll probably get a second chance mate as some canine shifters do" she says waving her hand dismissively. I clutched my jaw, I did not like the idea of Charlie being with anyone else. I may have only just met him, but I am already falling for him hard. That is when I released the strange emotion in his eyes before was love. He loved me, even told me he'd love me always.

"No" I say shaking my head. "No matter where I go, I am Analise Cheetah the rightful Luna of the Enforcer pack and it is my duty to lead them with Charlie" I state firmly.

"I am glad to hear it darling, now once you complete the mating process I will be able to turn the remaining humans into feline shifters. Charlie has already gathered them all under his protection at my request. Though he does not know why yet" she say the last bit in amusement. "Now when you go back you will be able to feel the mate bond completely" she tells me.

"But I am not eighteen yet" I tell her confused.

"True, but I think you are mature enough and besides your breeding season is coming soon. Now you'll have a big litter a mix of both pups and cubs" she states.

"I always wanted a lot of children" I say smiling.

"I know, now someone is trying to wake you. For now I say goodbye, but I'll always be there if you need to talk. Just wish on this necklace" she states handing me a moonstone necklace.

"Good bye Artemis, please tell my family I love them with all my heart" I tell her and she nods her head.

"You will see them soon" she states disappearing. What did she mean? I'd see them soon, they are dead. Am I going to die soon? No otherwise I wouldn't be able to live my long happy life with Charlie. Maybe she meant in a dream I thought as I woke up completely.

"I'm Erica, Charlie said I was to take you shopping" a brunette said in front of me and I saw her wolf tail wagging happily. That is when I release it is morning already. "Breakfast is ready, I'll wait outside while you change. We'll be leaving after breakfast to go shopping" she explains before leaving my room.

A/N

Picture above of Analise's bedroom and picture on external link of the Moon Goddess.