Chapter 6:If She...

If she says that she will never hang out with them

"I promise that they came in my treehouse to scare me and to try and kill me" I said ."Then let's kick them out,for good"my mother said .They kicked Ash and his friends out .I felt terrible but I couldn't say any of their names again .I couldn't even say that their bad . I started to feel something,anger at Ash .I threw pillows everywhere .One even broke the window . I started to forget about them .I started to hate them .I started to grow up to be like my parents that I once hated .I hated Ash and his gang .I even sorta hated Bonnie,one of my only friends .When my parents always went to get the Pikachu,I came along .I started to act bad and mean and rude .I got so annoyed of Ash that I even put a picture of him and threw a knife at it,straight in the eye .I gave up loving Clement,instead I started to hate him also .I felt no love at all .I started to feel nothing .

When I go to the park,I see Ash with other girls .I wanted to kill him .I felt what I become and regretted lying to my parents .I felt as my life was over,over for good .I cried when I slept but I started to hate him even more .I call him a player and a bad person when I knew he isn't .I ruined my dreams,my hopes,my life .I have nothing left to lose .Not even my soul .I saw Ash started to shoot bows at the trees .Girls were wowing as I walked .I was walking to go home and got shot in the arm by him.I started to bleed and it looked as no one cared .I quickly grabbed a bandage to heal my wound and sat down on a bench.Only one person noticed .The one person that still cared about me true in their heart . Clement

If she says that she will betray her family.

"You can't just boss me around" I said to my parents ."Fine then,don't listen to us,let us see when you'll die" my Father said ."Your father means that if you go with them,you will be in harm"my mother said ."You two have lied to me too many times"I shouted ."Fine then....leave....starve......die..."My mother said ."Jessie....I think that's a bit far"My father whispered to her ."Well she wants to abandon us for these fools"My mom said as she pointed at me ."WILL YOU ALL BE QUIET"Bonnie said in a loud tone .My parents were walking away....looking disappointed based on what I did .I felt bad......but I went with Ash and them .We lived in the treehouse for a good while...until we all moved somewhere else .

We moved to a small little apartment where I slept on the ground since Bonnie wanted her own bed .I didn't mind sleeping on the floor since we still had good food there and Blissey was there also .But something changed about Bonnie .Everytime Clemont was there with her....she gave me a big grin straight at me .Sometimes I laughed....but sometimes I wondered .Every day was almost the same.....it was strange .

One day.....we were all talking about going to the mall.....again .I received a message from my father .I started to cry because my life may have just collapsed .My mom just passed away because of some disease .I always cried myself to sleep .I was about to kill myself,but someone told me to stop .That person is Bonnie .