Chapter 4,Dress up with Bonnie

"Fine,I'll let you decorate my tree house if you don't tell your brother that I like him"I said ."Well,don't tell him that I told you that he likes you too"Bonnie said ."You guys are a match made in heaven" ."I'm not sure about that"I said ."I have a couple other dresses that you can try on"Bonnie said .I tried on a couple of dresses,but I wanted to match my "date",so I went with the blue dress .Bonnie did my nails again .One of the drops of nail polish landed on Bonnie's hair and left a streak of white and blue on it .The polish dried as Bonnie did my nails .She added a little bit of glitter to the nails to make them shine ."All you need is a little,a little,decoration"Bonnie said ."First the tree house,now me"I said assumed ."Bonnie picked out a bracelet with a matching necklace .She put the bracelet on my wrist and the necklace on my neck .I was ready and I hope that Blissey won't die.

The next day,the day of the prom .I was scared even though it will only be Clement,Ash,Bonnie,and I . I checked on Blissey to make sure she is doing better or she is ok .Blissey was doing much better with a little rest with my pillow .I didn't get a good night's sleep,I was sleeping on the floor .My hair was so messy that my hairbrush got stuck in it .I ripped little bits of hair out .I decided to do my hair .I decided to just keep it down since I hated pigtails but hated one ponytail alone .I combed my hair for more than 2 hours .I put a light blue headband in my hair and put on the dress .I looked like someone on "Dancing With The Stars" .I didn't mind wearing a dress since it looked good on me .I put in some earrings and was ready to go .