new

Jack POV

Ok. New school. New friends. New life. Forget everything else and move on. "Jack you're gonna be late!!" Sarah calls. Brendon and Sarah adopted me three years ago when my mum died and my dad went to rehab. It was the drugs that killed her.

"JACK GET YOUR ASS MOVING" Sarah shouts again. "I'm coming mom!" I love Sarah and Bren like a lot but sometimes (especially in the morning) I can't deal with their energy. After one final look in the mirror I nod and leave.

"Morning sweetie" Sarah kisses my cheek and hands me money for lunch. "Morning mom. Hey I gotta go or I'll miss the bus" I say. Before I close the door I hear her mutter "That's what I said five minutes ago but did you listen? Did you fuck!" I giggle quietly and pop my headphones in, 21 guns blasting in my ears.

I wait patiently at the bus stop when a familiar voice calls my name. I look to my left and see Rian running up to me. "Hey dude" I greet him. "Hey" is all he can manage. "Damn what made you run so fast?" I ask. "Sorry...me and...Zack got...up...late..." he pants. "Yeah sure..." I say with an eye roll. I met Rian in hot topic. He works there and helps me pick out cool stuff.

"Anyways why are you here?" Rian asks once he's caught his breath. "I'm moving school. I'm moving to Baltimore high" (idk I'm british and idk any school names so sorry!) I answer. "No. Fucking. Way!" Rian seems suprised. "Umm is that a problem?" Now I'm worried. "Dude I can totally show you round! Zack should be somewhere but I don't know where he is now..." Rian cranes his neck trying to find his boyfriend.

"ok Romeo. You can show me round." I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever just coz you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean you can take the piss out of everyone else." I hit Rians arm. "Shut up," I hiss "I'm not gay!"

"Ok sorry man" Rian surenders. Flipping him off I look right, down the street, trying to find the bus. Instead of seeing the bus I see a sandy haired boy with big brown eyes and a blink-182 shirt. "Hi" I say to him. "Hi?" He says back uncertain. "Um I'm Jack" I introduce myself. He looks straight past me and looks at Rian.

"Rian why is...Jack? Talking to me?" Sandy asks. "I don't know. Why is Jack talking to Alex Gaskarth. The most popular and straight kid in school?" Rian asks, directly at me. "Hi Alex. I like your shirt. That's why I'm talking to you also I'm new and since I'm here now you're no longer the straightest kid in school." Alex scoffs.

"Oh yeah?" He teases. "Bitch please. I was the school slut in my old school." I brag. "Oh yeah? When was that? Preschool?" Alex retorts. "No but I bet that was the last time anyone tried to fuck you." I retort. "I have a girlfriend" Alex says.

Rolling my eyes I reply "That's so lame! Why be tied to one girl,"

"Or boy!" Rian pipes up.

"...when you can have all the bitches you want?" Is my response. "Yes but when you're in a relationship you're guaranteed sex" Alex says. Damn I guess that's true. "Guess I'm gonna have to get a girlfriend" I sigh.

"Stick with me and Rian, Jack, and you'll be fine. In fact let's be friends together! Your new it's always good to be on the popular kids good side. Also like half our school is gay so it ain't hard to be the straightest. You just gotta make sure you don't look at a dudes ass." Alex gives me lots of information. "I'll take up your friends offer" I tell him. Alex beams and shakes my hand. "Deal" his eyes shine and his smile gets bigger. He's genuinely happy. And I think I might be as well.