Chapter 7 - A Gentle Treatment

Start from the beginning

Eress: You knew the way to his bedroom right? I can't go with you so good luck Liz. Hope you won't give up.

Liz: Ugh! I'll try my best to survive...somehow. Well then, please excuse me.

Liz gave a bow and then left the room. Then she went to Klaus' room.
Stooding in front of  his room, Liz knocked on the door before entering.

Liz: It's Liz.

Klaus: Come in.

Liz opened the door and entered. Klaus was sitting in his desk, looking over some documents.

Klaus: You're late. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?

Klaus complained as he didn't even look at Liz.

Liz: I-I'm sorry.. The house maid told me to come to her office to take the uniform.

Klaus: Uniform?

Klaus glanced up upon hearing the word "uniform" and then stared at Liz for a while. Feeling Klaus' stare, Liz felt embarrassed and wriggled a little.

Liz: W-What's wrong? Do I look bad..?

Klaus: No...but it suits you better than elegant dresses.

Liz: Ugh! (..Then he means I'm not suitable to be a lady..right?)

Klaus: By the way, I've moved your clothes and things from your house to here. They're in the closet over there.

Klaus returned his attention to the papers while talking to Liz. Liz was shocked to hear what Klaus said.

Liz: H-How did you know my address?! And how did you get into my house!?

Klaus: There's nothing that the Goldsteins cannot do.

Liz: (T-That devil!)

Klaus: I went to your house this morning when you were studying.

Liz: Ah..! So that's why you went out this morning..

Klaus: ...

Liz: A-Anyway, thank you...for bring my things here..

Klaus: ..Hmph. It was nothing.

Liz: ...

Klaus: ......

Klaus: What are you standing there for? Hurry up and organize these papers in alphabet order.

Liz: Y-Yes Master.

Liz hurriedly took the papers from Klaus and placed it on a small table opposite Klaus' desk. Then she sat down on the couch and started organizing the papers.
While working, Liz read some contents on the documents: "Plans for Summer", "Next Semester Lessons", "Gedonelune History", etc... Curious, she asked Klaus.

Liz: Hey Master, I've been curious...what is the work you talking about? Do you work at some sort of company?

Klaus: I'm still a student at Geodonelune Royal Academy, to be more specific, I'm their Prefect.