six

I woke up in my bed. Which was a lie because I clearly fell asleep on the couch but realized that most likely dad brought me up to bed before he left for work.

     I check my phone. 11:01 AM. One new message.

Terrell: get to ass up and meet me at the pizza parlor for lunch so

    I mentally laugh at his gesture. It reminded me of when we're younger, and he always took me out for pizza after school.

      I got up and went to freshen myself up. I brush my teeth and shower. Once I finish, I check the weather then decide what to wear. I decided to keep it simple but still cute. So I put on my black jumpsuit and my oversized blue jean jacket. My peach tinted shades and my black hat.

    I slip on my Vans and grab my Juicy Coture mini purse. I grab my phone then head downstairs. I went to the kitchen,thinking my mom would be there. And she wasn't. Then I started hearing Zumba music.

    I walk down stairs to the basement and her she was with Terrell's mom, Mrs.Rae and my Aunt Maggie.

   "Welcome home baby!" My aunt said giving me a big hug. I smiled. "Hey Auntie, how are my little cousins Kaycee and Jay doing?"

    "Good. The amount of joy that will be on their face when they see you on Saturday. Yes I am coming too." She laughs. I walk over to Mrs.Rae and give her a bigger hug.

    "Mama Rae, I missed you and your buttermilk biscuits and your strawberry shortcakes!" I say fake crying. She gives me a face then laughs. "I missed you more my child and your loud mouth."

    "Wowww." I shake my head. "Morning Mommy, I'm going out to eat. I got my keys off the counter. You want me to pick up anything on my way back?"

    She side eyed me trying to figure who I'm going out to eat with because I never eat
by myself. "Pepper, onions and garlic."

   I nod then leave the ladies to Zumba because if I stayed any longer I would have to start dancing with them which leads to me teaching.

    I got in my beautiful,black Tesla X. When I tell you, my father legit spoiled me. This was a 17th birthday present. I connect my Bluetooth and start playing Chris Brown as I'm backing out the driveway.

      I make a mental note to go to the grocery store afterwards.

~~~

   Once I arrived at the pizza parlor, I parked and walked towards the parlor where Terrell was waiting with a large plate of pizza.

     "You couldn't wait child?" I say laughing. He turned around and smiled. He got up and have me a hug. "Actually it just came out. Don't worry already got your favorite drink pink lemonade with a fruit punch mix." He walks me to my seat. "And your simple ass pepperoni pizza. The cookie pizza coming soon."

    Young....He remembered everything from high school. Like freshman year everything. I took a bite out of the pizza and melted. He even remembered the cheesy crust. I took a sip of my juice.

    "Hold that pose!" He said getting up and taking a picture.

   "Make sure you send it to me." I say. He nods. "Terrell your too sweet omg. Thank you."

He shrugs. "It ain't nothing special, just making up lost time, ya know?"

I smile.

~~~

"Remember when I poured glue all on that lil asian girl?" Terrell said laughing.

"Oh shit yes! Why didn't you just say you ain't like her? Talking about how glue will hold her down." After we ate, we drove over to a little shop area and walked in and out of stores. I picked up my mom's groceries she wanted since we were in the area.

"Listen it worked. She ain't say shit to me the next day." He said crossing his arms. I shook my head. We stopped in front of Bath & Body Works. "Oo let's go in here, Rell." I say.

We walk in and automatically hit by the fresh aromas. I pick up a bag and start picking out candles, lotions and perfumes. Terrell grabbed a couple then threw it in the bag. I rolled my eyes. He probably got those for Taylor since her pussy stink.

Damn I just be going off on that girl. I need to go back to church. Terrell then takes the bag from my hand. "Awww you holding it for me? So sweet." I say pinching his cheeks. He rolls his eyes then walks off.

In about 7 minutes he comes back with two bags. I look at him funny. "Did you buy everything?"

"Yup." He answers. I look at him crazy. "Terrell, I didn't ask--"

"I know. I wanted to. Now your ass been eyeing that Victoria's Secret that's next door. I will happily pay for that too, if we drop this conversation and go there right now." He says smirking.

I look at him stunned and turned around to leave the store. We went to Victoria's Secret and he bought me too much stuff. And barely let me see what was bought, even though I knew it was just underwears and bras.

"Thank you Terrell, you didn't have to do any of this but I appreciate it either way." I give him a hug and he gives one back. A hug that you don't want to let go of.

We both get in our cars and head home separately.

~~~

"Terrell..What the fuck..." I say taking out the lingerie set he bought. "Now I definitely didn't see this shit.." Once I got home, I looked over my stuff and was surprised by a lot of things.

     Then I went in the Bath & Body Works bag, the stuff I thought was for Taylor was for me and I was stunned because it was what I was looking for and smelled so good

I grabbed my phone to text Terrell.

Me:lil boy, all this you did not have to buy I didn't ask. I got my own money lmao and this lingerie for who??
Terrell: 😂😂😂
Me: don't laugh 🙃

I roll my eyes, then my phone vibrated.

Terrell: it's for you wear it well. Wear it for the special one in your life lmao I'll text you later on
Me:who you? 😂but thanks tho..
Terrell: yes me fool.

////

So hey you guys! Literally the moment school started I became so busy 😩 and whats crazier is that technically this book is almost finished I have all the chapters finished and set minus for a few more but for now here's a couple new chapters to read until I get my life together lmaoo