~9~

Akaashi's POV

"B-Bokuto-san...?" I whispered as I opened the window, letting him in. He jumped inside, and I could immediately tell that something was wrong. "A-are you okay?"

He looked up at me, and I saw a tear roll down his cheek as he shook his head. I walked over, and hugged him. What else was I supposed to do?

I let go. "Bokuto-san, what the hell happened? You aren't usually like this..."

"I know... I just... Hang on." Bokuto sat on my bed, and motioned for me to sit down also. "Okay... here goes. Minami... I never gave her the ring. It just didn't feel like the right night, there was some weird ass mood that I couldn't describe. I know it was selfish and all... but I couldn't do it. I'm sorry... you were right and I was wrong... I know, I'm a jackass."

Bokuto leaned in on my shoulder and started full-on crying. "Bokuto, I'm not saying that we can't talk and stuff... but my mom is going to come up in a few minutes or so. You can keep doing this, or we could go and slip in to your room. I don't think your mom would notice, honestly."

He nodded, and I opened the window so we could climb down out. I went down the lattice first, and Bokuto was very close behind. Once we were inside his room, I sat down on his bed. He sat next to me, oddly closer than before.

"Okay, so after we were done, I walked her home, obviously. I was like ten feet away from her front door, and then we all started making out, and she ran her hands through my hair, and I put my hands on her back--"

"If this is a detailed description of how you lost your virginity, I strongly urge you to stop." I said flatly.

"Akaashi, please take this seriously." he had a seriously depressed look in his eyes, which meant I had to listen. "Okay, so she and I were making out and then she tugged on my shirt and kissed me more or however you say it--" I sat back against the wall, wondering how much of this story I would have to censor.

"Okay, well eventually she pulled back, and we sat on the sidewalk and talked for a bit." he paused for a second, and another couple tears escaped his eyes. "Akaashi, she was cheating on me."

~~~

(Mina aint your favorite character anymore, is she now??)

"W-what?"

"Yeah," his breath was shaky, and I could tell he was going to break at any minute. "She... she said that I was never enough for her... and that this whole thing wasn't going to work out... and now all she left me with was the thought that I am worthless and I will never be enough for anyone, and goddammit I am right when I think that! I was a terrible friend! I never listened to you, and I dragged you on dates! Who the fucking hell does that!? And believe me when I say it, I am a worthless burden! I mean nothing to anyone--"

"Shut the fuck up, Bokuto-san! You are enough for me! You have always been enough for me, and will always be enough for me! And do you know why that is?"

Before I had a chance to say the next sentence, I pulled his shirt towards me, and kissed him. 

I pulled back, to see his stunned tear-stained face. His beautiful, tear-stained face. There wasn't any sign of sadness anymore, just confusion. Our blank stares slowly fell out of tune with each other, and when the rhythms were too incomparable, he spoke up. 

"W-what just happened?" his eyes filled back up with tears, which meant I had to do something before he full-on cried again.

"I-I'm so sorry, Bokuto-san. I just... I shouldn't have done that... C-can you forgive me?" I whispered. He stared at his feet on the floor, and my mind began to spin. There was no way this would stay between us. Although my mind was very unsure, I was able to settle on one thing.