jaewoon 》miss

jaehwan was peacefully laying on his bed, scrolling through his phone, letting his aching muscles rest, then suddenly threw his blanket down in a fury, stuffing a pillow onto his face, screaming.

jihoon, who had just come into the room after taking a shower, sent a questioning glance to the elder boy. "uh, hyung, you okay?"

"no!" jaehwan shrieked into the pillow, flailing around his bed, phone clutched in his phone, "we literally just missed sewoon by two days, we could've reunited!"

"oh, sewoon-hyung's debut!" jihoon, with a towel around his neck and water still dripping down his temple, rushed to his own bed, checking charts instantly. "i bet it's super good."

jaehwan flung the pillow off his face to the floor, seeming as if he was cooling down from his abrupt surge of fury. "i can't believe we just missed him."

jihoon grinned at jaehwan's words, finding sewoon's songs quite quickly on the charts as he was doing amazingly well. "maybe he and us could have a comeback some time around each other. remember, daehwi and woojin missed donghyun and youngmin's debut by about a week too."

"i just want to see him, just once," jaehwan grumbled.

---

Sewoon was #1 on Genie, he may still be, but I have not checked, but he's in the top 10 for songs across multiple charts!

Also, what do you think of Youngmin's teaser? Personally I wanted a concept like Hollywood, but Dongpaca pulls of sweet concept so well that I expect them to do super well ^^