2

He walked me out of the school, I just wanted to break free of his grip and run. But I couldn't he had a firm hold as if I was precious cargo. I hated him, he was demanding, selfish, and completely unfit to rule more than the pawns on his chess board. "Why do you deal with Emily she is worse than my uncle." His words sounded almost sincere but I didn't care. "The one in prison for trying to assassinate the king to gain power. I say they are even." He paused "Feisty aren't you, but you could be right." I didn't want to be in his presence any longer, but I had to endure it as long as I had to. It felt like a torture worse than prison, my heart was caged and he threw away the key.

"Enter my princess." He put a lot of emphasis on princess, opening the door to his limo. Its was spacious with matte black leather seats that stretched around its interior, and every inch was covered in a black velvet. "You sure do like color don't you." I heard the chauffeur laugh from up front. He swept his slick black hair to the side in a seductive way as if trying to impress "Haha princess." He sat beside me making me shift to the side "Where are we going I need my stuff at home." I sighed setting my hands under my thigh to hide how nervous I was. "All your belongings except your furniture has already been moved to our room in the castle." I paused "So my parents just let you in and take my stuff." I said shifting toward him. "They weren't fond of it but they helped anyway, and are at castle right now." I sat back hating the situation. I was in a limo, next to the prince who wants me to marry him. I zoned out long enough for Kazuki to notice. He took my hand from under my thigh "Something wrong princess." I sat there stunned for a moment and slowly pulled my hand away "No sorry i'm just thinking about somethings." My hand pressed the leather gently and he placed his on mine. "About." He pressed on "This is my new life ready or not." he moved closer "I know it's sudden but it's best for everyone the kingdom, our families, and for us." For a moment I forgot my hatred and leaned on him, relaxed. 

The limo stopped and the chauffeur opened the door to let us out. "M'lady." He bowed closing the door. "Thank you." I wasn't used to anything like this, last week I was online trying to ignore the hate Emily left on my instagram posts and now i'm here, in a castle. Two men opened the door for us and bowed for us again. "Don't be nervous the only other people in the castle is my parents." I sighed walking into palace it was 10x larger than my old house and painted all shades of gold. I couldn't help but let a gasp escape my lips. I heard him chuckle making fun of my shock. "If you think this is impressive i'll show you something better." He grabbed my hand and led me up a set of stairs. We walked down a long hallway to a room at the end. "Here is our room." My mouth dropped as I saw a large room with a large dresser and a king size bed with a white veil draped over it. "If you want you can set your school stuff on the night stand." I walked over and pulled out my phone and laptop to charge them, the rest I just stuffed in the shelf below it. "Well it's a couple of hours till dinner I could either show you around more or we could just spend the time here." he checked his watch "I think I would rather stay here and relax for a while here." He sat next to me on the bed "As you wish." 

Kazuki went to check on his parents and dinner preparations so I sat on the bed, practically broken inside. My phone buzzed, it was Roxana texting me,

Kresa, Emily got suspended for a week out of school. 

Omg really she deserves it .

By the way how is your prince I know how you feel about him.

Good I guess he is coming back soon so I should go, bye

Kay, by Kres

I sat back in my seat if only you knew everything I can't say. I decided to just go on my laptop and look at my instagram feed. Bad idea. Twelve dms, from Emily. I wanted to ignore them but another one showed up "too scared to answer little bitch." It read. I clicked on them and read words that were all too familiar but I was fragile right now and words that were normally stab wounds became gunshots. I started typing back but erased it and stopped. Another bubble popped up "No matter where you are, how you are or the protection around you I will get in you head." I slammed it shut and tears fluttered in my eyes, threatening to fall. I blinked them back when I heard footsteps walking down the hallway. I put it back in place on my nightstand and sat back on the feather pillow. "Dinner will be ready soon." Kazuki said walking through door. Also there are new dresses in your closet, you need to look like a princess from now on." I looked up and sighed "Oh okay i'll be back after I change." I stood up and walked over to my bathroom. It was the size of my old bedroom and the closet was in the corner. I opened it to find beautiful dresses but they were to flashy and not me. I looked at all the gowns and found one that was a subtle baby blue and rose above my ankles, thankfully it wasn't a full and puffy dress. Just plain with shimmer.

We walked to the dinning room were I was greeted by the current king and queen, they were nothing like their son, regal and perfect in every way from the way they talk to the way the walk. "It's wonderful to meet the girl our son has chosen to marry, Kresa wasn't it." The queen's voice was regal and gentle. "Yes and it's an honor to meet you, your highness." I bowed as my parents had taught me. They gave a small smile "Lift your head no formality is needed." I looked at the queen and smile. "Shall we eat." Kazuki interrupted as the food was brought out.

I didn't want to stick out as I ate so I took a few pieces of the roast that was laid in a spread of food along with fruit, salad, bread and other sides. I finished my food at about the same time as Kazuki and I wiped any crumbs off left off my face with a silk napkin. "Alright thank you for the meal, Kresa shall we go." Kazuki said rising from his seat. "Okay, thank you." I said walking away.

I showered and put my pajamas on and put my hair up into a high bun. "So how was your first day in the castle, princess." I still despised the name "Good but tomorrow Is Saturday and I usually spend it with Roxana, so It's okay if I go out for the day tomorrow alone, right." He just smiled "Sure but don't keep me waiting too long when you leave." I put on a fake smile and replied "Okay." 

I curled up in bed next to him. Still uncomfortable about it. I picked up my phone to tell Roxana about going out tomorrow.

Roxana are you still ready for tomorrow.

Hell yeah girl always.

Okay our usual meeting spot at the smoothie shop by the park.

Kay bye girl.

I shut off my phone and it buzzed again. Kazuki looked over as I saw the instagram notifications. Emily was spitting more harsh words at me. On the verge of tears I typed back "LEAVE ME ALONE STUBBORN PRICK." In all caps. She replied immediately replied "You do remember what happened last time you talked back. Besides I don't care what you want or think. I want to turn your life to hell and I think you're a selfish whore and you probably already had sex with the prince." My face heated and my vision became blurry because of tears. I shut off my phone and went to sleep. Tears streamed like waterfalls down my face. I stayed quiet so I didn't wake Kazuki. I sat there in an endless darkness of silence it was so lonely.