For Sophia E.D

I twirl around in front of Ethan as he stares wide eyed. He was making sure to capture every single inch of me. I smile as I play with my bra straps. I run a hand down my waist, slightly pulling on my red, lace panties. "Do you like daddy?" I ask as my lip ends up between my teeth. He sucks in some air as he rubs his chin. "Very much princess" He smirks as he opens his legs slightly. "Come and grind on daddy" Ethan motions with his finger for me to grind against his bulge. I nod eagerly and head over to him. I move my ads against his hard bulge. He closes his eyes and grabs my waist helping me out. I can't wait to feel him inside of me so I decide to take the lead. Something I never do because daddy makes the rules. I let my panties fall to the ground letting daddy very intrigued. He doesnt stop me so I am clear to continue. I unbutton his pants and pull his memeber out. My eyes widen and my mouth waters. I rub him a little bit and position myself. I slowly tease myself with his tip. Slowly rubbing my clit with his throbbing head. I throw my head back as I slowly push him in. I gasp feeling him expand my walls. I love the feeling of him inside me that I stay still for a while. But daddy becomes inpatient and switches our roles. I watch daddy close his eyes as he pulls out very slowly. Suddenly he slams into me making me gasp. He continues this harsh motion making my eyes roll to the back of my head. I grab on to the bed sheets as I scream out Daddys name. I beg for him to stop. Too mu h pleasure. But he just goes harder and faster. I start crying out in pleasure. I bite my lip and listen to the sweet sound pf our sweaty body's smashing together. I look at daddy's face and carress his face as he fucks me like a little slut. My legs start to shake but I know daddy's not there yet so I try to hold my orgasm back. Daddy then rips off my bra and bite my nipple making me moan very loud. My orgasm now closer then ever and Daddy is not slowing down and I do not want him to. So I tell him to go faster. Daddy smirks and I dont know how but he actually manages to fuck me harder. My toes curl as I moan from my orgasm. Or should I say my first orgasm. He continues now whispering dirty things in my ear. How he never wants to eat something that isnt push ever again. And how my prissy is his new home and he locked all the doors so there's no getting out. We keep fucking. 5 hours and 8 orgasms later Daddy finally decides to stop. "You better call in sick tomorrow cause you are not walking for at least a week" said daddy as he pecks my lips and hands me my phone. I smile and call work to give them the biggest lie ever.