For Jewel G.D

It was pretty normal bachelorette party until someone suggested we go to a strip club. I chuckled and instantly agreed. We got in some cabs and ended up at a strip club. One of my friends had my eyes covered with her hands so I couldn't see. "You ready?" She asks and I nod. "Tada" She exclaims taking off her hands. My eyes adjust to the dark lighting and I gasp when I see the exotic half naked girls dancing on some poles. I laugh to myself as a lot of guys stare at us confused. I give my credit card to my friend and tell her to get me plenty dollar bills. I sit in a chair and start admiring a very pretty woman as she moves her body against the cold metal pole. "Pretty ain't she?" A mysterious voice says causing me to look to my side. I see a young boy, I'm his early twentys. "Yeah," I smile as he admires her in a very focused way. "That's my girl," he winks. I chuckle "you should be very proud" I continue the conversation. "I am," he looks at the girl then back at me moving his chair closer. "Want to know the best thing about her?" The random man asks me as he placed his hand in my thigh. He gets closer to my ear. "She's ok with threesomes" he whispers and grips my thigh. I jump as someone pats my shoulder. I look at my friend whos handing me some dollar bills. With a blank facial expresion I grab the money. I sit still for a while before I stand up quickly. "I'm engaged," I say and the guy squints his eyes. He stands up and gets closer to me. He places his hand on my waist and looks into my eyes. His green, hazel eyes made my whole body weak. "You are way too pretty to get tied down to just one man" The guy says and places a quick peck on my lips. "You're wrong. I love him" I say and the guy smiled as he shakes his head. "Then why haven't you pushed me off yet" The guy says in a cheesy but very cute laugh. I quickly push him off. "It doesn't count if you do It now" I shake my head. "I just want to see makes girls dance! Ok leave me alone." I sit down very infuriated. The guy sits down. From the corner of my eye I see the guy playing with his fingers. I see a ring on his finger which makes me scoff. "What?" He turns to me. I look at him squinting my eyes. "You're fucking married you pig" I spat. He shakes his head. "No, wrong" he says and I scoff once more. "Then what's that?" I point to his ring. "Engagement ring" he sunks back into his chair as if he won. "You are still fucking disgusting" I say not caring if anyone else hears. "Look girly I am about to commit my whole life to this girl, which yes I do love but I need to have a little fun first. I do not want to be a fourty year old divorce and remember that I had sex with two people and got married to the second one. No thanks" the guy rants and his argument sounds pretty legit. "You're right" I mutter. "Yeah......wait really?" I look at him and nod. "I've only had sex with four guys I mean that's sad" he shrugs. "That's not my girl by the way" he points to the stripper "I figured" I chuckle. "Grayson," he finally introduces himself. "Jewel," I shake his hand. "So, how bout we make that four into a five?" Grayson smirks. I bite my lip and nod my head. Grayson grabs my hand and drags me somewhere. Thankfully my friends were so focused on the hot dancers that they didn't notice me walking away with a hot guy. "where are we going?" I ask as we pass a lot of people. Sudenly he opens a door, in the room there is a bed, a couch and a chair. "Come here" He says placing his hand on my cheek. We both lean in and share a deep long kiss. We pull out and instatly kiss again. I moan as I take off his shirt. I smile as we kiss making him smile also. we end up pressed againt the wall as he starts pulling my dress down my waist. He kisses my neck as I feel his back muscles. His wet, hot kisses start moving down my body. In between my breasts all the way to my bellybutton. My dress now laid on the floor as our lips crash together violently. We make out and start walking back towards the bed. I bite his lip as I pull down his pants. I push him on the bed and throw his pants on the floor. He laughs as I move on top of him. His hand pulls my face closer to his letting us share a romantic kiss as his bulge pokes my buttcheeks. I kiss down his body, enjoying how his abs feel against my mouth. I don't bother teasing and just take off his boxers. "eager?" Grayson smiles. "You have no idea." I say as I unstrap my bra. "I think I do." Grayson says switching us, him now on top of me. He kisses me hard on the lips as his fingers wrap around the hem of my panties. He starts pulling them down until they end up on the chair. we are both now finally naked and I could not be craving him any more. "please don't make me wait any longer." I beg as Grayson opens my legs. "ok princess." he says as he quickly pushes his tip in. not wanting to wait ether he pushes himself in comepletly making me moan as he fills me in ways my fiance never could. The way his thrusts made my whole tingle and shake, the way his dick touched spots no man ever has, the way his hands intertwined with mine as he harshly penetrated me, it was all new. i've never felt this much pleasure and he could obviously tell by all my moaning. He kiss my lip as he grips my waist. He starts going even deeper making me gasp. I grip onto the sheets as my eyes roll back. Sudenly the pleasure becomes too much and I crave for release. I start moaning his name and he does the same with mine. He's close too I can tell by his facial expressions, the way his thrusts have gotten slower and the way his dick almost vibrates inside of me. I dig my nails into his back as i reach my orgasm making sure to scream his name one last time. Grayson keeps going and two thrusts later he comes inside of me then riding off the high. Grayson falls down beside me. Our heavy breathing filling the air. I turn to look at him and admire his face for a few seconds until he looks at me. "What?" He asks moving hair out of my face. "I just-" I start but don't know how to continue "the girl you're going to marry is very lucky if she doesn't show you how much she loves and appreciates you then she's not worth it." I say and Grayson smiles. He places his lips on mine and we share another mind blowing kiss. "I don't think she is worth it." He says and I gulp. "Then leave her," I say almost begging. Gray chuckles and rubs my cheek. "I wish I could princess, but I cant" I quickly turn slightly sad. He pulls me into his chest and kisses my head. I look up at him and kiss his lips once more. "Hey, you on the pill?" He asks and I shake my head no. "Princess I came inside," He says as if I didn't feel his massive load of cum fill me up. "I know....but Erick wants kids and his swimmers aren't exactly the best" I smile as I slip on my panties. Grayson laughs and grabs his boxers. "What do you say we go to a hotel and have some more amazing sex?" Grayson says making me wet again. "I say please." Grayson winks and we both get dressed to go have sex before we get married...to other people.

1420 wordssss woah

it took me long to update this book I knowwww

but I already started the other three request I'm pretty sure Sophia comes next then Janan and Reylin

I hope you enjoyed please VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO

(requests are open)