For Ally G.D

So I was going to make a very cute imagine but I decide that I did not want to do that and since you didn't give me specific I can literally make this as smutty as I want so enjoy. And don't read around people.

I could feel his eyes burning holes into my skin. He took a minute just to admire every inch of my body. I trembled just thinking about what he was going to do. Grayson placed a hand on my stomach. He didn't do anything, he just placed it there. after a while he kneeled his head down in between my neck. My breathing got heavy and my heart started beating faster and faster. I felt his tongue lick my earlobe making a wavering moan leave my tinted lips. He kissed down my jaw until he reached my sweet spot in which he then started sucking on it. I was so focused on him sucking my neck I didn't notice his hand slowly sliding down in between my legs. When I felt one of his fingers dip into my wet core I lost it. I was completely over this teasing bullshit. I wanted him, no. I needed him. "Please baby." I beg and whimper when his sticks another finger in and starts curling them at the same time he pulls them out. "What do you want Ally?" Grayson whispers as another fingers digs into my dripping hole. I'm unable to speak because the pleasure is so overpowering. I attempt to speak but end up moaning in a loud way. Grayson begins to kiss down my body until my legs start shaking. "You feel so tight baby." Grayson smirks and moves his fingers faster. I close my eyes and grip onto his white sheets. "G-Gray" I stutter feeling unable to do anything but moan and shake. I feel a wave of pleasure dangerously close when suddenly I feel empty. I open my eyes just to see Grayson licking his fingers clean. "So good baby." He moans as he licks his lips. "Lets see how you feel." Grayson opens my legs even wider and positions himself at my entrance. My core was aching for him and as soon as I felt his hot tip graze my clit I bit my lip. Grayson grabs my legs placing them over his chest and slowly entered me. I moaned feeling him stretching out my walls. The pleasure that  was feeling was ten times better then with his fingers. My eyes roll to the back of my head when he starts going faster, his balls crashing against my ass as he grabs on to my waist. My legs are wide and over his shoulders as he attacks me in the most amazing way. I feel ecstasy when my name leaves his mouth. "Ally. Ally. Ally" He repeats as he drills into me. I love the way my name just rolls off his tongue and melts into my brain making it's way to my core making me wetter. I start moaning his name when I feel my orgasm close. He starts going slower but even deeper. "Aw fuck." I moan feeling his perfectly hit my g-spot. Now that he found it he began to go faster but just as deep driving me over the edge. Grayson keeps going as I enjoy the high from my orgasm. I could see the drops of sweat falling down his face when suddenly another rush of pleasure takes over my body. I moan knowing that this feeling was that a second  orgasm was close. "Gr-Gray" I scream feeling my body crave for release. "a little more baby," He groans going a little slower but still at a fast pace. I attempt to rub my clit but he slaps my hand away and does it himself. My hips raise up as my second orgasm takes over my body and Grayson's warm cum fills my insides. Grayson kips thrusting his hips, much slower this time to ride out our huge high. After a few movements Grayson kneels down and kisses my lips. "You have got to start wearing condoms babe," I whisper against his lips. "not until I get you pregnant. I want to be a dad." He smiles and kisses my lips. "We're like five Gray" I chuckle. "Hey. I am going to be a fantastic father and you an amazing mother" I just laugh and cuddle onto his chest as he passes his fingers through my hair.

HERE YOU GO ALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT. IT WAS VERY DESCRIPTIVE SOZ

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

AND REQUESTS ARE OPEN

XOXO

(coming for ya Sammy)