For Amanda

I strut down the hallways proud. My pink miniskirt showed off my curves and my top had perfect view of my cleavage. Everyone was staring, from horny teenage boys to the school's lesbians. I found it all very flattering of course after all I am very hot so why can't they enjoy looking at me. The only thing is someone else already has my heart, or someones. Yes plural. But it's very embarrassing who they are considering they are the bottom of the popular chain at school. I grab my backpack from my locker and head to class. I pretty much sleep through every class, mostly because they are very boring but also because I already know everything they are teaching. Finally after four classes comes my favorite one. Science. I walk in and my eyes quickly scan the room until I find them. I smile and walk past every desk until I reached theirs. They look at me and smile showing off their braces as I wink back.  I sit in the middle of them and grab their hands under the desk. "Y-you look very nice today Amanda," Ethan stutters. "But you know- when don't you look nice," Grayson finishes. "Thank you boys you also look very nice today . Extremely kissable too," I say almost whispering the last part. Grayson blushes and looks away while Ethan just lowers his face on the desk. "Excuse me what's going on back there?" The teacher questions and everyone looks at us. I freeze and stay silent. "Sorry we were b-bothering Amanda we'll stop." Grayson lies and I feel a little bit of my heart break. The teacher then continues to give the lesson. "Thank you," I whisper to Gray. He nods and starts to write down the lesson. The rest of the class was very silent which I hated this was the only time I could speak to them. Now it was time for lunch. I sat at the popular table while Ethan and Grayson sat with their other nerd friends. I often found myself staring at their faces imagining how they would look like without glasses. I mean they look very adorable with them on so I don't actually care. I was getting hit on by many guys on the football team and they just couldn't understand why I was turning them down. "Come on Amanda you are the prettiest and most popular girl in school and you just happen to be single so give me one reason why we can't go out?" Matt the captain of the tea asked. I looked at the twins and just couldn't think of something. I looked at Matt and just frowned. Do I lie and say I'm gay? No then I'd get asked out by girls. Then I finally got it. "I can't go out with you because I am really failing my classes right now and I don't have the time for a relationship. Sorry," I lie and stand up. I make my way to the nerds table and cringe when the all stare at me. I look at the twins and they instantly lit up. "I need a tutor because I'm failing some classes are you two interested?" I ask and they look genuinely confused. "Sure?" Ethan answers sounding almost like a question. "Good I'll meet yo after school." I sassed and walked away. I heard a few nerds call me a bitch as I left but I did not care. I was finally going to spend time with my babes. I count the time to when school ends and it could not have gone slower. After a while I forget about everything and walk out of school. I make my way to my car and someone screams my name. "Amanda!" I turn around and see Grayson and Ethan pace towards me. "So apparently you need tutors even though you are literally one of the smartest people in school," Grayson says and I nod. "It was the only way I could Matt to stop asking me out." I explained. "oh, he-he's ask-asking you out?" Ethan stutters. "cool" Grayson mutters as he digs his hands into his pockets. "Can you just get in the car," They nod and I drive to my house. "So what class are you supposedly failing?" Ethan questions as we walk to the front door. "I dunno. Who cares." I stop and look at them. "Look I know that a lot of people think I'm a bitch at least most of your friends do and I am except when I'm with you two and this was the only way that I could get you in my house without it looking weird," Grayson hugs me and kisses my cheek. "We don't think you're a bitch and we are actually very happy to be spending time with you." Ethan smiles making my cheeks blush. I roll my eyes in the nicest way possible and open the door. "Mother!" I scream out. "Father!" No response just echo's around the house.  I start walking up the stairs and look at the twins admiring the fancy railings. I grab onto their arms and rush them to my room. We laugh as we barge in. "This is my room boys," I say and lay my backpack on the floor. They do the same and start looking at my stuff. "Can we?" Ethan asks if they can touch my stud. "Go ahead." I smile and take off my heels. I hear them talking between themselves and walk closer to hear. "I wanna kiss her first" Ethan mutters. "No I'm kissing her you stay away" Grayson responds. "or you could both kiss me." I say and they jump. "Ethan you can kiss me first because you are the oldest." He smiles and looks down. I get closer to him wrapping my hands around his neck. Slowly he places his hands on my waist and looks into my eyes. "You should take off your glasses" Grayson whispers at Ethan. Ethan takes off his glasses and squints his eyes. I lean in and press my lips against his. Butterflies filled my stomach and all I wanted to do was smile. I took my lips from his and smile. "w-wow" Ethan clears his throat and places his glasses back on. "My turn?" Grayson questions. I nod and get close to Gray. He places his hand on my face and leans down connecting our lips.

OK SO THIS GOT VERY LONG SO IMMA SKIP TO SMUT HOPE THAT'S OK

I close my eyes as I feel Ethan's tongue make it's way up to my clit. The pleasure reaches every inch of my body as he starts sucking over stimulating my clitoris. I grip on his hair and push his face deeper into me. He stops and turns me around then squeezing my ass cheeks. Grayson sits in front of me grabbing his dick in his hands. He places the tip against my lips. I open my mouth and take him in. As I start sucking Grayson off, Ethan passes a finger over my slit. I whimper and gag as Grayson takes a fistful of my hair and pushes himself farther down my throat. I feel Ethan's finger lingering around my whole until he finally slowly sticks it in. I moan sending vibrations to Grayson making him groan in a very sexy, low voice. Ethan begins to move his finger in and out at a fast pace making my legs shake. I don't stop sucking Grayson and feel him shake in my mouth. I blow on his sensitive tip making a loud moan leave his perfect pink lips. I take him back in deep throating him for a few seconds until he unloads his load in my mouth. Ethan pulls his finger out and lays me down. "Condoms?" Ethan asks. "Second drawer," I answer and he goes to get some. Grayson starts kissing my neck not caring if he leaves marks. Ethan hands Grayson a condom. "You can go first. I'll watch" I immediately get so much more turned on. Gray does not waste time to open the condom and slipping it on. Ethan sits in a chair next to the bed as Grayson climbs over me and roughly opens my legs. I feel his tip grazing my slit and entrance. I look down watching as it goes in. I breath out and moan feeling him tear me apart in the most amazing way. He begins to thrust his hips into me making me bite my lip. I grab on to his back obviously leaving nail marks. Grayson keeps moving at a quick pace making my walls tighten around him. He starts sucking on my neck letting me look at Ethan. Ethan is touching himself as Grayson drills into my pussy. I start moaning even louder feeling him reach my g-spot. My toes curl and my eys roll to the back of my head. I bite my lip to stop from screaming as I feel m orgasm very close. "I'm so close Amanda" Grayson moans as his thrust become sloppy and slower. "Go ahead baby." I moan back as my legs shiver from so much pleasure. Ecstasy takes control of my body when I feel the warmness of his cum in the condom. He pulls out resting next to me in my bed. Ethan stands up from the chair and walks towards the bed. "Get out" Ethan says in a very serious voice to Grayson. Gray gives me a kiss on the forehead and walks over to the chair. "Get on your fours," He demands as he rolls on the condom. I do as I am told and get on my hands and knees. He pushes my head down on a pillow and spreads apart my ass cheeks. Ethan doesn't waste time and slams into me. "Fuck" I scream as he goes in and out of me very fast. I feel him graze my spot as more pleasure fills my body. My legs start to shake continuing the flow of my orgasm from Grayson. I start crying out his name as the sound of his balls crashing against my butt fills the room. The scent of cum, sweat and sex fills every inch of the room as the headboard crashes against the wall. I grip the sheets and beg for him to stop because the pleasure is so much. "Come on princess." Ethan moans getting slower also. I feel my orgasm over power my body sending pleasure up my core. after a few movements Ethan reaches his climax and falls on the bed then disposing of the used condom. Grayson lays on the other side of the bed and places the sheet over me. I smile and curl into his arms. "It sucks that tomorrow we have to go back to acting like strangers" Ethan says and kisses my shoulder. "I'm sorry guys." I say and play with their hair. "One day I'll have the guts to tell everyone that I'm in love with you too,"

"Promise?" Grayson and Ethan ask. "Promise" I smile and kids their lips.

1863  words

This is the end I hoped you liked it I know it's really longgg but it's s'cute.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO