Do we have a deal?

A symphony of laughs played out in the background, I just didn't know if they were inside my head or outside the door.

S-Sure.

Great. Now, first things first. Put on more makeup.

I did as he said, not even questioning it. As I added the lipstick, the door creaked open and I looked up, seeing beautiful nightmare.

"Mariah? How'd you get in here?"

"...T-Th-The d-d-ddoo-door wa-wa-was u-u-un-unlo-unlockk-ked..."

He came in and walked up behind me. There was slight face of confusion, which turned to an unreadable expression. I just assumed he was mad at me.

"Well, hurry up and get out those clothes so we can go. There's a show tonight and we have to get ready."

He started to walk away, but I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay in my new clothes, which he didn't even notice how I looked. I stood, with my arms folded over my chest.

"...Yo-Yo-You n-ne-ne-never s-s-sa-said h-ho-how g-goo-good I-I-I lo-loo-look...."

"What?"

He turned and looked at me, a tone of aggravation like the sight or sound of me made him sick.

"...H-ho-how d-do-doo I-I-I lo-loo-look?!"

"You look pretty, now put everything back where you found it, and let's go."

I stomped my foot a little, and huffed in annoyance. I'm not his puppy, that's about to follow his every command. He's not my father, he doesn't own me!

"N-Nooo!"

"Excuse me? Did you just say-"

"N-Nooo, I-I-I d-do-don-don't w-wan-wanna g-go-goo...!!"

I was in mid sentence when he grabbed my arm and made me look at him.

"Mariah, I'm sick of this attitude! You listen to me, if I say we're leaving, then we're leaving! Damn, this whole trip has been a....."

I zoned out as he went on and on, what about I don't recall. It was crazy how handsome he looked when he was angry. The way his Latino accent complimented the tone of his voice. I don't know, maybe this whole dominance thing could work. Being able to serve him hand and foot, as he holds me tight....

"...Are you even listening to me?! Mariah, what the hell is wrong with you?"

He jerked my shoulders, throwing me out my daze. I looked in his tired, angered eyes with my own scared, heart-racing expression. He blew air out his mouth, let me go and headed straight for the door. I was losing an opportunity.

"Just hurry up."

I frowned at him, then raced to the door, shutting it and locking it. I looked at Jacob Perez, one hand on my hip. He looked down on me like I was crazy. Maybe I was, crazy. But I don't care what he thinks, because I'm not.

"Mariah, I don't hav-"

I stood on my tip toes and kissed him again. I held his arms, so he couldn't push me back. We kissed longer than before, but even then it was still short. He fought out my grip and backed away, like I had the plague. He stared at me like I had three heads.

"What did I tell you before?! Mariah, this is wrong! You cannot kiss me like that!! EVER!!"

I rolled my eyes, slightly pushing him against the wall. I didn't know too much about how this whole "being sexy" thing worked, but I didn't mind giving it a shot. His quiet demeanor and shocked face only made me want him more. I stood to kiss him again, and again, until it got heated and we started touching. His hands wrapped around my waist and mine on his chest. My hand went for his shirt, but he stopped me. We separated only because there were voices outside the door. We stood in anticipation of what would happen next.

"...Man, where did Prince go? We got a show to do and he disappearing on niggas."

"Call his phone."

We looked at each other, hoping and praying his phone was on silent, which it was. We waited it out, until whoever was outside, left.

"Fuck...." Mr. Perez mumbled under his breath, tearing me off him. He fixed his shirt, then headed for the door, but not before turning my way and saying something.

"Just...hurry up and get changed."

He walked out and left me to bask in the moment. I slowly lifted my hand to touch my lip and shivered at the tingling feeling that was left behind. It was like a bad love song, playing in the realms of my mind.

I don't care what it takes, he's gonna be mine.

Yes it's short! That's only because I waited til last minute, since I'm a procrastinator! I am so ashamed!!

But moving right along....what the hell was that? Some ol' R. Kelly, trapped in the closet type shit....Hmm.