I don't think that I could live without my Badboy. I can't live without him actually. I love him..

We both pulled away and gasped for air. Our hearts were beating fast against each other and our eyes never left the others.

"Let's go home." Blake suddenly said. I nodded and he picked me up. I didn't have the voice to decline being picked up right now. I was still trying to find my voice. I wonder how everything is going to work out. I hope that I never have to be away from Blake again... It would just hurt too bad. I already almost lost him.. I can't afford for it to happen again.

Blake smiled down at me as he carried me to Kendra's car. I am guessing he asked to take her car, to drive us home. Kendra would most likely get a ride home from her boyfriend anyways. And she might even stay the night at his house.

I forgot about Drake.. Just before Blake started to drive away I yelled, "STOP!" Blake looked at me with confusing obvious in his eyes. "Drake is inside.. I didn't say I was leaving..." I said sadly.

Blake groaned and said, "just call him." I was a bit upset and said, "well he brought me here and he is like my protective older brother."

Blake just looked away and was quiet. "Come on girly.. lets not fight. Look, he makes me jealous because he is close to you. Okay?" He said while fidgeting with his fingers. My eyes widened a little and I said, "but he is like my brother, I don't see him the way I see you." Blake just gave me a small smile and told me to make it quick, so I ran back in to find Drake.

I found Drake sitting with Kendra. Kendra seemed very upset and was crying. I looked over and saw her boyfriend grinding on the dance floor with some girl. Ugh. I knew I didn't like him.

Drake was soothing her and by the look in his eyes, I could tell he likes her. I always thought that he ha a thing for her.

My buzz was starting to ware off now also. Which was good for me because drinking isn't my thing.

Drake saw me and smiled, "Kendra told me about Blake. I'm glad he came back for ya and I hope y'all work it out. And tell him if he breaks my lil sis's heart again even in accident, then him and I are gonna fight!" I laughed and hugged him. "Thanks. what happened here though?" I said while frowning.

He frowned also and told me what happened. Apparently her boyfriend dumped her because he said that he doesn't feel like he is in love with her anymore. I never really liked him and always saw him as a player. She deserves better.

Drake kept rubbing Kendra's back and let her cry on his shoulder.
I patted her back and said, "trust me.. You can do sooo much better. He is trash hun." she just nodded and hugged Drake tighter.

Maybe something could possibly happen between Kendra and Drake? I dunno. But I hope she ends up happy no matter what.

I just remembered that I had to run back outside to go home with Blake. I told them that u would see them later and hurried out to the car. Blake was resting his head back and smiled when he saw me get in.

I told him about what happened with Kendra and he shook his head while muttering something about how stupid the guy was under with breath.

Once we got home, I felt a wave of tiredness wash over me. I felt done for the night and could tell that Blake felt the same way.

We went to my room and changed Into our pjs. Good thing he has a few extra clothes here. The others he took... But now he is back. And promised he isn't leaving ever again! which makes me happier. I'm still sad that Kendra got her heart broken and that Blake has to deal with Ashley and stuff. I just hope everything works out.

We got into bed and cuddled closely. He wrapped his arms around me firmly and sighed, "I missed you... I missed this." I pecked his lips quickly yet sweetly. "Me too." I said back.

After that we both fell asleep in each other's arms. Happy that we are together again. Something woke me up though when I was SO close to being asleep. My phone. I checked it and it said I had one new message from an unknown number.

The message said, "He is mine. And you've entered a war zone now.. I tried to do this the easy way. I guess you guys like it the hard way.
Xoxo, Ash."

I was scared as shook Blake, "Blake! wake up!" He groaned and tiredly answered, "Hmm?"

I showed him the text and he winced from the screen light but then when his eyes adjusted they widened. "Babe, I will handle this. Don't worry get some sleep. I will be here in the morning and forevermore. I love you."

"I love you too." I said while feeling safe in his arms. He kissed me one last time before we fell asleep. The message was still running through my mind though.

A/N: hope ya like this chapter.