Chapter 1- News of the Marriage

(12 1/2 years later)

Sasuke had been back to the village, and has been ever since the war ended.

The nations had finally made peace, but still stayed with their respective villages. Of course some ninja disagreed about this and went rouge, but nothing the villages couldn't handle.

Even though Sasuke had gone rouge and did some terrible crimes, the villages did not execute him for some reason. It left everyone confused, and Naruto was just ready to defend his friend, as did his other friends when they heard the news. They were surprised, but nevertheless were happy.

It wasn't a good idea anyways, since Naruto and Sasuke had gotten power from the Sage of Six Paths and were apparently reincarnations of his sons, just like Hashirama and Madara were, so they were very powerful. Sasuke got the Rinnegan and Naruto got this other power with the staff and it wasn't quite so easy to explain.

And so, everything went back to what it was before. Naruto kept trying to prove himself worthy of Sakura, and trying to beat Sasuke. Sakura kept trying to prove herself worthy for Sasuke, and putting down Naruto like usual, and Sasuke just ignored them, but happier now since he could finally relax and find a girl to settle down with and revive the Uchiha clan.

Sakura was determined to be that girl, but little did she know, she wasn't going to be. Hiashi had talked to Lady Tsunade about the engagement that had been arranged years ago, and she had talked to the high council members and feudal lords and the Kages. Hiashi said he would take blame for the Uchiha's actions and so forth. And in the end, Tsunade announced the news that left the villages surprised. But not about the marriage of course, Hiashi was going to announce that.

But anyways, back to the trio.

They just finished their training session, and Kakashi had went off to who knows where to reread those prevented books of his. It was near the end of the day, and all Sakura had on her mind was Sasuke.

"Sasuke-Kun, do.... Do you want to go on a date with me?" The pink haired Kunoichi asked hopefully, with a blush on her cheeks.

"No."

The medical expert sighed, she wouldn't give up, but that was going to be it for today. She was exhausted, maybe tomorrow she'll try harder.

"Sakura-Chan! Do you want to get some ramen with me?" The hyperactive blonde asked grinning.

"NO WAY NARUTO!" She yelled as she hit him in the head, her energy back from out of nowhere.

"Sakura-Chaaaaaaaaaan!" Naruto cried out.

"Sasuke!" A worn out looking Ino came running towards the trio in the training grounds after... Training I guess.

"Hm?" Sasuke glanced at her direction.

"I've.... Been looking for you everywhere! Lady Tsunade requests your presence." She panted out.

Ino no longer crushed on Sasuke, which relieved Sai, Sasuke, and Sakura. Since Ino and Sai were dating. But Sasuke had to admit, she was quite the looker now.

"Alright." He said as he began walking towards the Hokage tower.

Sakura sighed as she wondered why Sasuke was being summoned. Ino had just left running, so now it was just her and Naruto.

"Hey Sakura-Chan, are you completely sure you don't want to get some ramen with me?" Her whiskered teammate grinned at her.

"LIKE I SAID, NO WAY NARUTO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke knocked on the Hokage's office.

"Come in." The older woman's voice spoke through the door.

And so he did.

Seeing Hinata and her father there as well.

"You called?" Sasuke replied boredly.

The older woman just mumbled some incoherent gibberish under her breath, much to the Head Hyuuga's displeasure. The Sanin then took a swig of Sake down her throat, and then sighed as she looked at Sasuke directly.

Opening her mouth to speak, Hiashi cut her off.

"Lady Tsunade, I believe it best that I explain." Hiashi quickly inserted. "Please do no be offended."

Tsunade nodded as waved her hand up and down before falling asleep on her huge breasts, which would have made the man sweatdrop, but he was much too proper and dignified to do something like that.

But that didn't stop his daughter and Sasuke from sweatdropping, Sasuke sighing as he looked away.

"Sasuke, your father and I were friends. Good friends. We grew up together, we were on the same squad, trained together, we were the best of friends. Then we began to drift apart, we had our own clans to look after. But to me it didn't feel our bond was weakening. It was for the same for him. And when our special clan member had a vision, we didn't hesitate to do something that would save your life.

Sasuke you're to marry my daughter Hinata."