chapter three.

The next few days melted together in a haze of Dereks touch, your bodies bruised and battered. Well your body was, you looked like you had been put through a blender. But to be honest you couldn't give two shits, it was the best couple of days you had had in a long time. Standing up you wandered into the bathroom the incandescent light illuminating your body. You could see clearer now. Dark purple marks were smattered down your neck the veins around them raised and throbbing. Your back was red raw and the flesh was slightly torn from the nights when he was all you had. Red flushed your cheeks and handprints marked your thighs. You shivered brushing a hand through your hair, grabbing the hairbrush from your bag you drag it through your knotted hair. Feeling the pull made your legs quiver. Your mind flashed back to last night when he had pulled your hair so hard and you fucked till the early morning.

Your makeup brushes sat on the side, trailing them across your skin you covered the marks, the welts of the past few days. You needed to see everyone. You'd been so caught up with Derek that they completely slipped your mind. Your heart plummeted. They didn't know he was back and the fact that you hid it from them might make them distance themselves from you further. As you finished applying your make-up Derek came in trailing hot kisses down the exposed part of your nape. "You don't need the makeup, I don't want you to hide what you were doing" He whispered his hot breath sending shivers down your spine. Your eyes fluttered shut. My god the things that man could do with his mouth. Spinning you push him away, biting your lip, lifting your gaze to meet his. "Derek, I know I'm not ashamed of what we've been doing but I have some things to do. Like telling Scott that you're back in town" You say never taking your eyes off his. His eyebrows twitched in frustration at the mention of Scott.

"Don't tell him, not yet, I have business of my own here" He pleaded with you. This is the first time he's ever been so soft, there was a genuine vulnerability in his voice. "Okay fine but if they ask what happened to me what do I say?" He moved closer to you, pressing his body against yours. "The truth but not with me okay? Not yet." He released you and watched you as you stepped out of his shirt and into your underwear, this being the most clothed you had been in days. Pulling jeans and a flannel on you chucked your Doc Martens on and grabbed your leather jacket. Running over to him, you kissed him forcefully on the mouth, swirling your tongue over his. "I'll be back later okay?" You chimed as you ran out the door.

Pulling up at Scotts house, you curse under your breath. This was gonna be so much harder than you thought. Hurrying to the porch, you pause, hearing whispers from the kitchen. "There's something wrong with her, I can feel it. She's not herself" Lydia says. Your skin freezes. "Any idea what's going on with her, no one has talked to her right? Her dad hasn't heard from her either, I'm starting to worry about her" There was no denying it now, they were definitely talking about you. Not even a heartbeat later you knocked on the door and everyone shut up. The silence was deafening, shuffled footsteps inched and echoed towards the door. Taking a gulp you cracked a smile. "Hey guys" you said just as the door swung open. Lydia stood there all pouty lips and questioning eyes. Her small body wrapped around you. "Where have you been?! We've all been worried sick!" You couldn't help but laugh, she always mothered you. "Around, sup guys!"

Hours passed, questions were hurtled. Where have you been? What have you been doing? What's up with your neck. Everytime you thought of what happened you'd blush. "I met someone" you said shyly, trying to keep your heartbeat steady. "It's clearly going well" Malia commented winking at you from the other couch. Glancing at your watch you realize how late it had gotten and how much you needed to eat. Your phone buzzed in your pocket, checking the message it was from Derek. 'Get here. Now.'

Rushing your goodbyes and promising to talk later you escape Scotts. You race to the loft and panting you run in to be confronted by a stranger. Derek sat there his eyes fixated on you, the taller man circling him. "Derek care to tell me who this young woman is?" His voice was like honey, but it dripped with acid. "Get away from him. NOW" You screamed. The man stood his ground, he was strong, not werewolf strong but he was something else. Not quite human. He struck Derek causing something inside you to snap. You hurtled yourself at him, putting all your strength into a single kick. It landed on his chest knocking him back. His head cracking against the wall echoed through the loft. Untying Derek you begged for answers. "Later" he responded roughly crushing his lips to yours. Your hands run over his spine pulling his torn shirt from him. Adrenaline coursed through your veins, building pressure in your stomach. His hands roughly yanked at your ponytail, exposing your neck to him. His mouth moved over your windpipe as his hands roughly cupped your ass. "Who was he?" You let out between breathy moans. "No one we need worry about again"

You pulled from him, pausing only to rip your shirt from you. Standing there in your bra, Dereks eyes glowed. This was new, he was usually so in control of his shif.t His hands outstretched he grabbed you to him, sparking something else that was new. You'd never seen him so needy to touch you. He carried you through to the bedroom laying you down on the bed. The air sparked as his hands roamed your body consuming all of your flesh. His left hand pinned your arms to the bed as he trailed open mouthed kisses down your chest mouthing over the soft lace of your bra. Pushing it down he bit on your nipple causing your breath to hitch in your throat.

He was teasing you through your jeans and it was driving you crazy. You craved him, you needed him to touch you. "Derek, stop fucking around. Give me what I want. Please" you pleaded. He looked up at you with a wicked grin. Pulling his hands from you he stood, taking his belt off and looping it around your wrists. The leather rubbed on your skin as you struggled against it. He dropped his boxers and jeans and kneeled next to you. You yearned to touch him but all he did was tease you. Two could play at that game. "Please Derek, please touch me, it's all I want" you said staring at him lip bitten. "You know I love to hear you beg, that's a dirty trick" With that he teased your mouth with his cock. Your tongue darted out and across his tip earning a strained moan from him. Moving your head further down you flicked your tongue over his shaft and tip guarding your teeth with your lips. His hands moved to your breast again, taking it in his hands and rolling your nipple as you teased him mercilessly. Releasing him from your mouth you pleaded again. "Please Derek. I need it"

He wasted no time moving further down the bed to rid you of your jeans. His hands took grip of your hips and he pulled your panties down in one swift movement. A rush of cold air hit your core, making you all the more aware of how wet you were. Agonizingly slow he brushed his mouth against you making you whimper and buck beneath him. "Beg again or you don't get anything" all you could whimper out was "please" as he kissed every where except where you needed him. Instantaneously he had shoved two fingers into you, making you cry out. Your hips bucked against him seeking out the friction he withheld from you. "Fine Derek you win. Please make me cum. I need to cum and I want you to do it" A fraction of a second later and his mouth was on your clit making your arms strain against the belt as your body contorted around him.

His arm stilled you and his mouth carried on painstakingly tracing all the things he would do to you with his tongue. His fingers curling and pistoning in and out of you pushing you closer to release. You could feel it lapping at you, getting stronger and stronger until his mouth was pulled away again in a cruel grin. "Fuck Derek you're really gonna make me work for it aren't you" you growled. It was fun at first but now it just pissed you off. "Of course not, I just wanted to see you cum" He grunted entering you. "Why on earth would I want to deny myself this?" He said slamming into you, hitting your sweet spots. Your eyes screwed shut and you lost yourself to the orgasm that ripped through you. Derek was unfaltering in his pace, his hands hungrily rubbing at your already over sensitive body. "Fuck, you look so good like this" He groaned as moans filled the air. Your walls clenched around him ridding him of the last of his seed.

He collapsed on top of you, all colour drained from his skin. Slick with sweat he rolled beside you undoing the belt that had restrained you with ease. You turned to him. "Derek, are you okay?" You barely whispered you're voice hoarse. "I'll be fine. But first you need to get dressed, I need to explain" You shoved his shirt on and he told you of why he came back and why he couldn't see Scott. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. The nemeton. That's why he came back it drew him back. You'd never loved a tree so much in your life. "But I'm not the only one. People are coming for you." He said quietly. You reeled, you were in the pack but only as backup or research if they really needed you. His voice came in a whisper. "You have no idea what you're doing to me. You've felt it haven't you? Getting stronger every day you've been with me. Everyone was affected by the nemeton, including you" You're eyes scanned his face for any clue about what he was saying. Your heart was racing so fast you thought it might explode through your chest.

A voice broke through the thundering in your head. A voice you knew but hadn't heard in so long. "It's not anger or loneliness. It's the most basic and primal need. It's hunger. Succubi need to feed and you've been insatiable" Deaton spoke softly. "How did this happen to me" you ask sobs racking your body.

"All in due time".