chapter two.

As you lay there in the dust, your body throbbed. What the fuck was that all about? Derek just shows up barely says two words to you and just does that! Who does he think he is. Anger coursing through your veins you storm through to the bedroom where steam was escaping underneath from the adjoining bathroom. Fire fueling you forward, you shoved open the door. "Explain. Now" you yell. You pull back the curtain back exposing him. You registered him fully this time, not so confused. Water cascaded over his strong shoulders, snaking its way between his shoulder blades almost curling around his tattoo. Unintentionally you reach out and trace the skin there tentatively. The droplets carried on their journey regardless of you. Racing down his spine they came to rest in the concaves of his lower back. He turned to you that same look in his eyes from before.

His voice came husky and low "It's simple, you needed to vent and I wanted to fuck you" Ardently he pulled you closer to him, the water dropping onto your skin and the air almost dripping with arousal. Your bodies crashed together, your mouths consuming each other for all they could. His hands moved to your neck, spreading his fingers over your windpipe. The slightest of pressure and you'd be putty in his hands but his hands were gone before you could say. Instead they dropped down your body, cupping and groping your ass. Your hands latched to his neck, your fingers gripping for dear life as he smacked your ass with a crack. The contact alone was causing you to moan incoherently. As he slapped again, you screamed out, wincing as this one was harder than the last. Your mouth found his neck and you peppered his slick skin with kisses, nipping at biting at the flesh.

Your legs had intertwined, his huge member pressed to your hip, pulsing in time with your movements. You were getting impatient. All this relentless torture, was pushing you to breaking point. Your hips bucked against his legs seeking out the friction to help calm the tide that was crashing within you. Your hands moved to his hair, pulling him down. He stood fast, making you work for what you wanted. You became more forceful, hungering for his touch, pushing and pulling him to his knees. Within a heartbeat, his tongue tracing your folds, his scruff brushing against you making you quiver. The arduous torture continued as he licked across your clit, even though he knew exactly what you wanted. His hands came to your hips to pull you closer to him, his strength apparent. You lost your hands in his hair as your back arched as he hummed over you. "If you're gonna tease at least make what you're gonna do worth my while" He stopped, smiling against your core. "If that's what you want baby girl then don't worry, I won't disappoint." Your stomach flipped when he said baby girl. No one had ever spoke to you like that. His tongue returned to you, indulging in your soft flesh and ever growing arousal. Writhing against his tongue he slipped his thick digits inside you.

Stumbling backwards against the wall he motioned deep within you, his tongue working furiously on your clit. The sensation of him all over you drove you to your maddening climax screaming his name. Panting heavily you pulled him up and to you, palming over his gratifying size. Your small hand gripped the tip and you manipulated him till he was on you again. His hands pulling your skin every which way. Then with ease he hauled you over, flipping you and pushing you up against the wall. Your chest hit the cool wall and hardened instantly causing your breath to catch. He positioned himself behind you his erection teasing your already quivering core. With a crack, his hand connected with your ass and he was inside. There was no warning about what was to come this time and he didn't see the point in letting you adjust.

You clenched around him, his generous girth filling you so completely. His hand came down hard again and you screamed for mercy. "Do you like that baby girl? Hmm?" He choked out between thrusts. He was pounding you so hard all you could do was whimper. "I can't hear you. I said did you like that" he spat out each word punctuating it with earth shattering slams. "Yes" you stammer out, all your muscles hurt like they were being stretched to their fullest. "Good, fuck your so tight" his hands ran along your back scratching the surface. Every scratch he made pushed you further to your high. "Derek fuck I'm gonna-" Suddenly his left hand was around your neck pulling you closer to him. That pressure that you so craved came fast "Hold it." His thrusts stopped as quick as his words. Your body shook. You didn't know if you could carry on much longer. Just when you caught your breath, he pulled out and slammed into you whispering all the things he was gonna do to you. His grip on your neck tightened as his movements became sloppier. "Please Derek" you stammer out.

"Cum for me baby girl" he growled in your ear. That's all you needed to let go your walls clenching around him milking him for all he had. Your eyes rolled back as you came, your body going limp against his. As he drew away from you, you could finally feel the water trickle down from your body. He took your body to his and walked through to the bedroom. Your eyes barely flickering up. You couldn't move, it was like you were completely empty but oh so entirely filled. "Oh and don't think you've gotten away with destroying the loft" he said tucking your hair behind your ears. You drifted off happily waiting in anticipation for what lay ahead. You knew you were gonna pay for what you did and you couldn't be more excited.