chapter one.

You could feel something, but you weren't too sure whether it was a bad thing or a good thing. Lying on the couch you looked out the window, the weather was beautiful. The sun was high in the sky, bright and warm. The sunlight poured in through the window making your skin warm to the touch. You'd been staying at Dereks place as your house didn't feel like home anymore. You and your dad had been fighting a lot lately, ever since he found out about the horrors that Beacon Hills held. You threw your head back and closed your eyes. Just try not to think about it, you thought to yourself, you'll get stressed. Your fingers ground into the palm of your hands, trying to resist the urge to hit the wall behind the couch. You know what fuck this. Walking over to the large sound-system you blasted your favourite songs. Wandering through to the bedroom you pulled out your leggings and a sports bra and pulled them on, throwing your other clothes into a pile on the floor. Running back into the living room you grabbed the punching bag that was in the corner. You wanted all this anger out, all the frustrations, everyone in the pack had someone to talk to but the only person you wanted wasn't here. That's why you really wanted to stay here.

Derek and you had always been close. Right from the beginning, even when Scott was adamant that Derek had ruined his life. Every punch you landed was therapeutic, you were so sick of feeling alone and angry. Spinning round you landed a tail kick to the bag knocking it over. Dust flew from the ground, dancing in the light. Your breathing came ragged, but punching wasn't enough you just needed to work it out. Turning the music even higher you took your hair and pulled it into a high bun and set to work destroying the warehouse. Screaming at the top of your lungs, slashing and crying the whole time. Anger flowed out of you at alarming speed. The couch was in tatters, dust flying around the room making the air seem foggy and thick. You fall defeated to the floor. Why did everything have to go wrong?

You lay there until the dust started to fall, coating the loft and you. Your heartbeat slowed, not enough to reduce the heat in your blood but enough that your breath doesn't rip through you. Rising to your feet you survey the damage. The sun was setting and it made everything look so beautiful. Stuffing from the couch was splayed across the floor, large holes from where you punched relentlessly. Dereks gonna kill me, you thought sourly. The tempo of the still blaring music slowed and you came to grips with what was wrong. You missed him, you missed him so much that it felt like something had been ripped from you when he left. It wasn't love though, or maybe it was. It was something though and you desperately wanted it back. You walk over to try and clear up your mess and sift through your thoughts. Trying to fix the coffee table was proving difficult, it had splintered in such a way that even if you were a master carpenter that shit was not gonna get fixed. Great, you think to yourself. Digging through drawers and peering into cupboards searching for anything that could fix it, you heard a noise. Low and loud, metal on concrete, just like the door to the loft.

Grabbing a metal pipe you slink out of the kitchen and end up face to face with Derek. You were gonna swing but instead your hands disobeyed you and dropped the pipe. Shock rippled through your body. "What. The. Fuck" He gestured to the broken down loft, shouting and spitting the words at you. "I hit it. I needed to vent, ever since you fucked off I haven't had anyone really! So forgive me but I needed this out!" You snap back instantly. He towered over you something shifting behind his eyes. He was different but he didn't scare you not even in the slightest. His strong arms grab your wrists and he walks you over to the wall. Your heart was beating out your chest, maybe you were scared after all, or maybe this was something completely different. His body pressed against yours and the air around you two seemed to sizzle with anticipation. The cool concrete grazed against your skin as he took his hands from your wrists. His expression confused, he could probably tell how excited this made you feel and you relished at the thought he might help you relieve it. His hands moved to your hair and he pulled it free of the bun it had tried to wriggle out of. Your hair cascaded round your shoulders, matted slightly by your outburst earlier. Without warning his mouth was on yours, delicious and passionate. Fearlessly you pushed back with your lips, running my tongue over his lower lip begging for entrance. He obliged snaking his hand round your wrists again, pulling them above your head.

His mouth moved against yours, setting fire to every shred of dignity you had left. His stubble scratched at your chin, soft yet harsh as the kiss deepened. His mouth left yours and trailed down your cheek and along your jawbone, he nipped and kissed his way up your neck. Taking your lobe in his teeth he groaned. You let out a moan, and he left you again. His grip on your wrists tightened and you could feel yourself getting more wound up. The feeling was like when you need to crack your neck but no matter what you did it wouldn't. He loosened his grip with one hand and trailed it down your body, leaving fire wherever he touched. His fingertips grazed along your ribcage, and down your stomach. Roughly he pulled your leggings down and connected his hands at your center. You throbbed underneath him, his hands were rough but it rubbed you the right way. He expertly danced around your clit, not letting you feel the sensation you so desperately craved. "Look at me, I wanna look in your eyes as I fuck you with my hand and if you falter, then you'll pay okay?" Derek spat. You nodded your head, opening your eyes to look in his. Without missing a beat he slipped 2 digits inside your dripping wet center. You could feel your eyes straining to stay still and look at his. His hands were fucking magic, curling and bending you to his will. He sped up and you couldn't resist but to scream and take your eyes from his.

Abruptly he took his fingers from you and bit you on the juncture between your neck and shoulders. Fuck, he wasn't kidding around when he said you'd pay. His hand found his way back to you pressing again in all the spots that had you seeing stars until he drove you to the most intense orgasm of your life. In one swift movement he had you on the floor, in the remnants of what was his coffee table. His lips worked hungrily over your chest, ripping the soft fabric of your sports bra. His mouth took your sensitive nipple and toyed with it between his teeth, rolling and flicking it with his tongue. You lost your hands in his hair and pulled it roughly by the root. This was unfair, he had you completely at his will. Time to even the playing field. You rolled so you straddled his hips running your hands over his chest. You bit your lip and tugged at him to take it off. Your long nails dug into his flesh leaving searing red marks that you knew would heal. No need to be careful then. You dismounted from him, taking his jeans and boxers from him.

He was impressively built, his length springing up and sitting near his belly button. Dark curls smattered along his lower abdomen made something inside you snap. You pick up the tattered remains of your sports bra and rip it to make a makeshift blindfold. You tie it to him and he smiles. "Getting brave now are we Y/N" he rasps out. You can tell how hot this made him, as he twinged with every single breath he took. Your took him in your hand, slowly teasing by dragging your tongue ever so slowly around his tip. His hands found your back and scratched the surface. "Don't worry Derek, you had rules and so do I. No touching me. Do you understand?" The low moan that came from him confirmed he understood so without haste you took him in your mouth. Right to the base, you could feel him in your throat but you didn't care because the sound that roared from him was worth any discomfort. You slowly lifted your head and slammed back down repeatedly, his hands tangling in your hair to keep you moving. You jumped from him, slapping his hand away. "What did I fucking say Derek!"

He sat up ripping the fabric from his face and said "I don't care what you said. Either come here or I'm gonna make you wish you had let me touch you" You obliged straddling him once again, rubbing your slick center against his hard member. He crushed his lips to yours, sending shivers down your spine. Not even a heartbeat later and he was inside, filling and stretching you to your maximum. Oh my fucking god, you thought to yourself as he stayed there letting you adjust, his hands roaming your body. When his stillness drove you insane you bucked on him, pulling your body closer and closer until pulling away. Holding the back of your knees you switched so your back was on the floor legs wide and hooked around him. His hips slotted between yours perfectly as he maneuvered you expertly. His hands wrapped around your wrists once more as he slid into you. Your eyes rolled back so hard that you thought you'd genuinely never be able to see again. Low grunts and moans echoed through the loft, so loud that anyone in a 1 mile radius anyone could hear it over the blasting music.

As the all too familiar knot spread through your body you screamed. "Faster, now I'm gonna-" his hand covered your mouth as he pumped you raw. Blinding shots fired through your body as you convulsed underneath him, bringing you to your earth-shattering end. His movements started to jar as he reached his peak. You kissed him, biting and moaning against his lips. Shuddering against you he leaves you, the cold air hitting your bodies.

"Care to explain?" You said to him breathlessly, watching him as he drank some water from the kitchen. "I'll explain in the shower" He winked at you and your heart crept up again. Watching him walk away, you realized you knew all along. What you felt was most definitely a good thing. A very good thing indeed.